55

and im back with another new chapter

(honestly im kinda proud of myself)
again it isnt the best chapter but lol

Daniel James Seavey

"GOOOOOOOOOOODMORNING" The guys all came in running. I opened my eyes tired and looked next to me and saw that Valencia wasn't there anymore.  "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Daniel, happy birthday to you" the guys all sang.  I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight.

"Thank you guys" I chuckled softly.

"Happy 20th bro" Zach high-fived me.  "Where's Val?" I asked sleepy. "Don't know, we made you breakfast though, here you go" Jack said while grabbing a tray filled with what looked like a delicious breakfast.

"Oh, Okay, Thank you guys" I mumbled a bit disappointed. "We'll catch you later?" Jonah asked, "Yeah, Definitely."

The guys left the room. I looked at the tray and saw a little memoblock on there with written on it 'Happy birthday baby, see you later xoxo'

I smiled.
I quickly ate the pancakes that were on my plate, got out of bed and pottered towards the bathroom where I looked up and saw another sticky note plastered on the mirror saying 'make sure to dress warm, xoxo'.

Shaking my head smiling I brushed my teeth and got under the shower where I cleaned myself quickly and turned off the water as soon as I finished. Rushing while drying myself off, I scattered through my stuffed suitcase until I found a nice and comfortable hoodie.

When I was just about to hit the door I saw another sticky note on the table where my keys laid, 'have a nice day with the boys, they've planned a lil thing for you xoxo' .

I raised my brows but quickly walked out the door, looking for my bandmates, which I quickly found at the buffet, shocking, I know.

"Hey Daniel" Zach mumbled while stuffing a bagel into his mouth. "Great job buddy" I jokingly rolled my eyes grabbing a seat from underneath the table and joined the group. "What are we doing today?" I asked Jack who sat next to me. "We're taking you out  to do all sorts of fun" He just smirked.

-

"That was an awesome movie" Corbyn said while walking out of the theater. "That was legitness" Zach joked around. "Yeah it was" Jonah laughed. "I think it's time for some early dinner don't you guys think?" Jack smirked and called an uber which brought us to cheesecake factory. During dinner all I could think about was Val, but I know I would see her today, or at least I hoped so. When the drinks all arrived the guys cheered. "Happy birthday dude, to Daniel!!!"

-

whydontwemusic

liked by 2 002 390

liked by 2 002 390

whydontwemusic
happy birthday daniel! we all cant believe ur 20 now! have an amazing day bro

username1
happy birthday daniel!!

username2
my baby😍😍😍😍😍

username3
wheres valencia tho lmaoo

username4
happy birthday boo💕💕💕

jackaverymusic
happy bday my d00d