86

have you guys heard wdw's new song Hooked? i luv ittt

also i will be seeing them again in october and i couldnt be happier i miss my mans corbyn

Valencia Auguste

"Hey!" Corbyn looked up from his phone as Zach and I walked into the why don't we house. "Were you guys in San Fran?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but we're back now," I smiled slightly, I was tired. Tired from the trip but even more tired from thinking about everything so much, it wasn't what you would call easy.

"How's the little guy?" Jack asked as he walked into the living room. I looked at my belly "it's going so slow! I really wanna meet him, but I think we're doing okay," I smiled.

"That's great," He nodded. I chuckle awkwardly.

Then I hear footsteps from one of the bedrooms, I look up and see the door open of Daniel's bedroom, He looks around the room and stops when his eyes meet mine. I quickly glance over to Zach from the corner of my eye, he's staring at the floor. My eyes meet Daniel's again and I move over to  him, not even sure if I should after all what happened.

His eyes widened, he probably didn't expect that I would be getting back to affection so soon. He opened his arms slightly insecure for me to bury myself in, which I did. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugged me tightly and pulled me closer, cracking my back while hiding his face in my neck. I smiled slightly, sniffing uo the smell of his hoodie, I had missed him. His smell, his hugs, hearing his heartbeat when I laid my head on his chest, I missed everything about him.

We let go and neither of us said anything as I looked at the other boys, who after a few moments of silents all came in for a grouphug. These guys were really the best thing to wver happen to me, even though we had our bad times, I loved every single one of them to death.

A little while later they all had gone back to their regular daily actions; Corbyn, Jack and Zach were gaming and Jonah was in the kitchen hanging at the breakfast bar, I had walked over to Daniel's old bedroom where he was plucking some random strings on a guitar. I walked in and he looked up, smiling when he saw me. "Hey," He said.

"Hey," I mumbled and sat down next to him on the bed.

"How was San Fran?"  He put down his guitar.

"A dream, it was really fun and the city is beautiful."

"And with Zach?" He added. I raised a brow. He sounded a bit snarky.

"Everything was fine?" I say questioning.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't mean it in that way." He quickly apologized.

"I see, it's fine," I shrugged. "How have you been?"

"Missing you," He shrugged his shoulders too and looked at me. "Every single thing about you." His fingers traced along the way of my jaw onto my shoulder down my arm.

"I've missed you too." I smile slightly. "Can you sing for me?"

He grabbed his guitar again and nodded. He started playing a soft tune.  "You got a bad reputation in my neighborhood. You drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good. You know I wouldn't walk away, even if I could. It took one night, one try, aye I'm hooked.
You were there when I was low, you held me high and baby when you take control, we can go all night. Every single place we go, you start a fight but then you kiss my neck, and take a bite. Everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemy. I don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me."

When he finished, I smiled. That was a cute song. "Is that coming out soon?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah it's coming out next week, we wanted to host a release party next week."

"Sounds cool."

"Do you want to come?" He asked smiling.

I shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

this is a short chapter but im immediately posting again to make up for it