108

quick reminder to check out my jack au fic! just published it (:

-

Daniel Seavey

I sighed pushing the key into the lock of the why don't we house. I had stayed in a hotel for the first night, given I was probably too mad to even look at the boys.

I opened the door and saw three heads turn around. Corbyn sighed. "She kick you out?" He sighed. I nodded shrugging.

"Come here bro," Jack said and opened his arms. I went in for a hug. "She'll take you back, you love her right?"

I nodded.

"You fucked up, Daniel," Corbyn stated tired of this once again. I nodded agreeing.  "Not just this time, you keep fucking it up," He continhed.

"I know-"

"No you don't, you keep fucking with her feelings, and with Zach's too for that matter," He began speaking louder. "You got a fucking problem, dude." Corbyn never really cursed a lot, but now he did. He was serious.

Blood started to boil in my veins.  "What the fuck did you just say?" I say walking over to him. He didn't seem to be impressed.

"I'm telling you what you need to hear and see. You're fucking everything up, not only for yourself but for others too, for the band too. This needs to stop now. Go in therapy or something.." I got closer until my face was only a couple of inches removed from his face. "Go to an addiction center for that freaky sex-addiction of you." He finished to which I pushed him against the wall.

"What the fuck," I hissed through my teeth.

"You know I'm right," Corbyn said looking me dead in the eyes. I hit the back of the wall with my other fist.

"Daniel, stop!" Jonah spoke. "Daniel, look at what you're doing," He added.

"Look at what you're messing up here, bro. I'm saying this for you too," Corbyn said softly. I slowly let go off him.

"You guys are right," I sighed frustrated. Corbyn placed a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"If you want her back, you gotta pull some serious strings, you broke her," I advised.

"What did she say?" Jack asked interested. I shrugged and thought about yesterday, about the look on her face when she walked into the bathroom, her expression filled with disappointment.

"That she'd send me the annulment papers to end our marriage," I shared. Jack immediately tried to be optimistic, but it didn't make me feel any better.

"She probably just said that in a rage, she didn't mean that!"

"She also said she'd tell everyone about what I did to her, I ruined everything," I hid my fave behind my hands.

"But you can fix it, but you do have to put in all the effort, if you really do lover her," Jonah concluded.

"What do you mean 'if' I love her?"

"You don't keep doing that to the people you love," Corbyn said before Jonah could say anything.

"I do love her," I mumbled.

"The only way she might take you back is if you step up your game, actually change for her, and maybe that means getting professional help, but if you want her back it'll be worth it," Jonah said and gave me a small smile.

"She's a babe, and she is such a forgiving person, she's always been there for all of us and you're lucky to have her, don't mess it up again, don't give up on her now unless you're really done with her. Don't put in half effort," Corbyn stated. I nodded.

"God has a plan, Daniel," Jack stated his famous quote. Everytime I was worried about anything involving Valencia, he'd said that as a way of calming me down.
"Where's Zach?" he asked.

"Guess," I mocked, rolling my eyes.

"Would she really do that, get into something with him right away?" Jack asked raising a brow.

"I don't think she would, I wouldn't blame her, I messed up. I'm just pissed at Zach but I know that too is my own fucking fault," I rushed my hands through my hair angrily.

"It is not too late to fix this," Jack said, patting my back.

"Yeah, Christina watches this soap and there's this couple that's been married for five times," Corbyn joked. "No, but seriously, you can fix this, if you try."

"I will," I sighed. "Both her and Zach won't call me back, though."

"Maybe they're just hanging out, it doesn't have to be anything too much," Jonah tried to calm me down.

"I could drop by later, to check on her for you," Corbyn offered. I nodded.

"Just to make sure she's okay, and to tell her I'm going to change for her."

"Okay, I'll stop by there tonight," He nodded.

"Thank you, I'll change, this time I really will," I mumble to myself.

"I hope you will," He said.

"I will, I will."

-

i didnt know how to end it lmaoo