122

5sos's cover of killer queen + wdw's cover of lucid dreams = 💘💞💓💗💖💝💕

Corbyn Besson

Zach nodded and walked into the room.

"Dan, I'll get some coffee for you," Jonah said and together with Jack walked towards the coffee machine at the end of the hall. I looked at Daniel.

"How is she?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Good, she's not in constant pain or anything, she had her first two contractions now," He explained. I nodded understanding.

"How is she, mentally?" I added.

"She says she's fine but, I know she's scared, we're both scared something will happen to him, and I'm scared something will happen to her as well, she's all I have Corbyn, I fucked uo everything, I can't lose them," He admitted.

"Hey, try not to think about that," I tried calming him down when he placed his head anxiously in his hands.

"I just don't wanna lose my family." He sighed sitting up straight again. Jonah and Jack came back with cups of coffee for everyone. They handed Daniel a big one. "You look like you could use it," Jack said and rubbed Daniel's back shortly. Daniel nodded.

"Have you called your family yet?" I asked. He shook his head. "I don't want them to worry," He said and I nodded.

He took another cup from the table and walked up to the desk to ask the nurse if he could give Valencia some decaf coffee. The nurse nodded and Daniel came back. "I'll see you guys later," he said, as he went into the room with three cups of coffee.

"Do you think they'll be okay in there, the three of them?" Jonah asked. I shrugged. "I do, Daniel's... different, he's scared, scared he'll lose her, in many different ways."

Daniel Seavey (whoops yeet)

I closed the door behind me and grabbed a chair from the other side of the bed. I handed both Zach and Valencia a cup of coffee. They thankfully smiled at the warm cup.

"Zach was just telling me about how Reese got a cat," I smiled at her excitement. Valencia and Reese were like sisters, they got along great, sometimes it felt more like Reese was our kid than the Herron's, since she used to be at our apartment all the time.

"What did she name it?" Val asked interested. "Maroon," Zach chuckled shaking his head.

"Awh, I love that," She said, taking a sip from her coffee.

My hand that rested on the side of the bed unexpectedly touched hers, and our fingers slowly intertwined underneath the blanket.

Suddenly her other hand moved towards her lower stomach again, while her other hand squeezed mine as a reflex. "Another one?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at my phone. "20 minutes apart," I commented.

"Are you okay, is there anything I can do?" Zach asked. "Birth the baby next time," Valencia chuckled, but her facial expression showed she was still in pain.

"Hey, try to think of something else," my other hand held her hand now too. "Think of the boys, of how great uncles they'll be, think of cats, chocolate, anything," I said. She nodded and after a few seconds sighed relieved.

"Okay, that was it," She claimed. "I'll go check on the boys again," Zach suddenly said and stood up.

Valencia nodded and waved him goodbye with the hand the infusion was in.

I took another sip of my coffee when he closed the door behind him.

"The boys came to check if you're alright, they were a bit worried, but also excited for the baby," I said. She gave me a small smile.

"While I was gone, have you decided on a name yet?" I asked. She shook her head and removed her hand from mine to to get it through her hair.

"That's fine," I said. "Wanna watch netflix on my phone?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I handed her my phone. She put on an episode of How I Met Your Mother and took little sips of her coffee. I smiled in awe at the sight of her. She could get happy from the littlest things. Corbyn was right, it's not hard to make your girl happy, and if she's happy, you're happy.

Happy wife, happy life.

-
lol short but yeaaa idk