56

Daniel James Seavey

"Come on guys, where are we going" I complained while we got out of the uber again. I listened to the noise arround me. "Is this times square? And is this blindfold really necessary?" I whined again. "Yes and yes" Zach answered while Jack pulled me through the crowd of people. I felt the cold go away when a door opened and we stepped into an elevator, or at least, I did. I heard the guys push the button for a floor when Jonah laughed "you can take off your blindfold now."

I did and saw the elevator doors close. Confused I waited impatiently for the elevator to arrive at the correct floor. When I heard the sound of the doors I looked up to see the rooftop but on amost the edge of the rooftop, a blanket was put down and candles were lit to light up around the blanket. And then I felt two hands being put over my eyes.

"Guess who?" She said.

"My favourite girl in the entire world" I smiled turning around. I lifted her up and pressed my lips against hers. "I've been thinking about you all day" I whispered against her lips. "I had to organize stuff" she mumbled. "And I'm pretty sure I called for over two hours with your mom because I wanted to try her homemade applepie, but that's pretty hard when she's on the other side of the country" She giggled.

"You made my moms applepie?" I asked surprised. I twirled around with her in my arms.

"I knew I was marrying you for a reason" I joked.

She smiled and took my hand when I put her down. She dragged me toward the blankets and sat down with me, grabbing a picnic basket and unraveled the applepie which was hidden underneath a cloth. "It smells amazing" I commented. "I hope it tastes too" she chuckled grabbing a pie knife to cut a piece off.

Taking the first bite, my eyes widened. "What?" Her jaw dropped. "Is it that bad?" She asked carefully.

I shook my head. "This is the best apple pie I've EVER had" I complimented her. Who would've thought she would top my mom's applepie?

"Let me try" She said to which I took a bite on my fork and dipped it into the whipped cream and was about to give it to her but managed to get some cream on the tip of her nose first. "Really?" She jokingly whined. "You're right, it is amazing!" She sounded surprised."I'll make sure to cal your mom tomorrow to thank her for her he-" "Shhhhh" I interrupted her.

"I don't wanna talk about my mom" I whispered as I pulled her closer again, placing one hand on her thigh and one hand on her cheek.

"Speaking of moms" She started as she pulled back.

"I have something I wanna tell you." She mumbled. I raised a brow looking confused at her.

"I don't know if you're gonna like it, I think you will and I hope you will because otherwise I would not have a clue on what to do-" she rambled on and on.

"Hey, you can tell me everything, you know that right? There's nothing you could tell me that would make me upset right now." I tried to comfort her.

She reached in the picnic basket and got out a tiny little case. She opened it and slowly removed it from its holder to hold it up and say

"I'm becoming one."

cheesy af but yeet