57

we're almost at 10k reads😍

i just wanna thank u guys for sticking w me through this story 💗💗💗💗💗💗

Valencia Auguste

"What?" He voice sounded shaky and his jaw dropped while saying it. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell if he was mad, sad or excited. He definitely was surprised.

I looked at the test. I was really pregnant, at 20 years. Imagine everyone's reaction.

"Are you, are we..?" He stuttered.

I looked him in the eyes. I nodded slowly.

"We're pregnant, Daniel" I whispered. I looked down again, a tear slipped down my cheek.

His hand slowly reached out to me, placing his soft fingers underneath my chin, lifting my up my chin. "Why are you crying?" His hand slowly moved to my cheek. "I never expected to be pregnant at 20" I whispered inaudibly, another tear slipping down again. "You've got a baby in you, you've got our baby in you" he slowly started to smile. "We're going to be parents, Val" He continued. I softly giggled. "How did you find out?" He asked. "We did it safe, right?"

"It must've broken" I mumbled, "and it just felt, weird, like this feeling in my guts you know" I tried to explain. He nodded.

"God works in mysterious ways, right?" He smiled, rubbing his thumb along my cheek again.

"I still got you a birthday present" I said to lighten the mood a bit and leaned towards the picnic basket to grab the gift. He stopped me, pulled me closer again and softly spoke; "you being here, us getting married soon and the fact that you're pregnant right now is more than I could ever wish for" and planted a kiss on my lips, to which I closed my eyes and gladly returned the action.

I pulled back however and handed him two envelopes. He opened the first one, which contained a picture of the first ultrasound at 5 weeks. "That's our baby" He smiled widely.

I nodded.

"It's gonna be so beautiful" He added.

He then opened the other envelope and got out the polaroid picture that was in there. It was a picture of a brand new electrical guitar, a Fender. "I saw you look at it on your phone multiple times so I thought you'd like it" I giggled as soon as he started to kiss  me everywhere on my face. "You just gotta wait until tomorrow because it's in your room in LA" I chuckled.

"I don't think this birthday could get any better"  He smiled from ear to ear.

"You're the best woman, I could ever imagine" He continues. "Stop, I'm gonna cry" I laugh.

He laid his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I love you Daniel, I love you so so much" I whisper kissing his cheek. "ai love you too, Val" He pulled me carefully on his lap and his lips softly touched mine, pulling me into a kiss. His hands made a way to my back to pull me closer to him as I rested my hands on the back of his neck. "Happy 20th."

"Happy 20th to me."

-

short but cute?