73

im so exciteeeed! this book hit 25k reads and something different hit 80k!

thank u guys for reading
yalls comments and just in general yall reading this makes my heart go 💖💗💖💘💞💖💗💓💘💞

ALSO I ORDERED 5SOS MERCH AND IM SO EXCITED FOR IT TO COME IN SHDJSJDIEIDJDJDJDJS PLUS IM EXCITED FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM and yeah that was it

Valencia Auguste

I woke up in the middle of the night, my belly hurt because I felt a little kick of the growing child inside of me. I smiled.

I turned towards my phone and opened it eith my finger print. It was 4 in the morning and I decided to get some coffee. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen only to see a note on the fridge;

I left the key to the apartment in the cupboard. I hope you're happy. I miss you. Talk to me whenever you're ready.

- Daniel

I sighed and stared at the note before rippimg it off the fridge and throwing it in the bin. Just thinking of him made me furious, and extremely sad.

Flashbacks of last night formed in my head as I turned on the coffee machine.
Zach brought me home not too long after we talked on the roof.

Zach was the sweetest, he really deserved someone who loved him for everything that he is.

But he didn't deserve me. Did I like Zach? Maybe.

Did I love him? Sure, but in the same way as I loved Corbyn, Jack and Jonah. And I knew I had to tell him that, sooner or later. Preferably sooner than later, because I didn't wanna lead him on.

I grabbed the mug filled with coffee from underneath the machine and sat down on the couch. I didn't know what to do at this point.

Go fix things with Daniel? Who hurt me over and over again?
Who cheated on me multiple times with strangers? And once even with one of my best friends?
But he was the father of our son, and Zach wasn't. Besides, Zach would literally turn 18 in a week, he's a kid himself!

It was 4am, but I didn't care and grabbed my phone to text Daniel.

-

Daniel Seavey
Valencia Auguste

if you wanna talk, now's the time

-

a few seconds later I heard my phone buzz again.

-

I'll be there in 10

-

I sighed and waited for him to arrive, until I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and slowly opened it, and yes, there he was.

I let him in and we sat down opposite of each other at the breakfast bar.

It was quiet for a few minutes. The only sound hearable was the sound of our breaths. He looked horrible, hungover? Maybe. All you could see were the bags under his eyes which were swollen from crying.

He took a deep breath. "I, uhh, I've thought about it for a long time, and I've come to realise that I don't think very often about what I do, or what I say.  But I mean it, when I say that; I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I love you and I don't know what it is in me that let's me hurt you, over and over again."

I sigh. A tear slips down my cheek.

"And I understand if you want to move on, I broke you, and I understand that Zach...... that Zach has taken better care of you than I have. He deserves you more than I do, he would be a better father too. And...  deep down I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I wish you one day would be able to forgive me."

"But I don't want Zach," I whisper.

He looks up. "And I don't want anyone else but you," He said. "I get messed up while I'm drunk, and I miss you always, and those two don't go together at all" He whispered now too.

"Do you want to make this work?" I ask anxiously.

"Of course I do, I will fight for you, for us, for our family."

-

that last sentence actually really fucking disgusts me like boy stop lying stop repeating ya lies oh ma gawd

also

does anyone here like 5sos? replyyyy i need new 5sos mutuals :))))))