96

ok so my notifs are dead and im going down in the rankings so thats fan-fucking-tastic :/

ok so this chapter lowkey broke my heart ye

Zach Herron

The ceremony had ended and the party was getting started. Both Daniel and Valencia wrote their own vows and made each other cry, and some of the audience too, I was jealous. I wished I was the one standing at the other side of the altar, pleading my love for her in a set of vows, but sadly, I wasn't.

"There they are, Mr. and Mrs. Seavey!" Jeff announced the newly-wed couple as they walked hand-in-hand into the ballroom where the party would take place. The spotlight followed them as they walked towards the middle of the room for their first dance.

Valencia looked stunning in her white dress, with multiple ruffles on the back, with a million dolllar smile and her hair tied up beautifully, she truly was a beautiful bride. But she was Daniel's bride.

Daniel's hair was as it always was, neatly brought up with some hairgel. He wore a classic black and white suit, with a bow tie. He smiled widely like he had won the lottery. You could tell they looked as happy as they possibly could. like they finally found their way back together, their way towards happiness.

The other boys and I were on the stage. Anna and Gabbie had helped Valencia with planning the wedding and has asked us to perform their first dance song as a surprise, which the other boys were of course very excited for, I wasn't. It was painful enough to see the woman I love getting married to one of my best friends, let alone sing a love song for them while I wanted to be the one dancing with her.

When they were in the middle of the room, some lights above the stage went on and shined on us. Valencia's jaw dropped when she saw us sitting there. Daniel just smiled. They started their dance as the music started slowly. Jack started singing; "Hold me close and hold me fast, this magic spell you cast, this is La Vie en Rose," He sung. Some people filmed us and some people filmed Daniel and Val. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Daniel's parents watch proudly as their son and daughter-in-law happily danced together, if they only knew everything that had happened.

It now was Jonah's turn to sing: "When you kiss me Heaven sighs, and though I close my eyes, I see La Vie en Rose." I was getting anxious, after Corbyn it was my turn.

"When you press me to your heart, I'm in a world apart, a world where roses bloom."

I scraped my throat before holding the mic infront of my mouth. I looked at the couple and fake smiled. "And when you speak angels sing from above, everyda would seem to turn into love songs. "

Now we all were singing together. The music stopped and it was just us a capella. "Give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be... La Vie en Rose."

They stopped dancing and looked at us smiling. The audience applauded for both the couple and us. Daniel reached for a mic which Jnah gave him. "Thank you guys so much, that was amazing." He said. I nodded and looked at Valencia, who was smiling. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me which made my heart jump.
"Thank you to everyone who came, you guys all mean the world to us," He looked at Valencia who nodded agreeing. "I hope you all have fun tonight," He lastly said before placing the mic back into the mic stand and the playlist of songs that they picked out. Daniel asked for her hand which she gave him as they started dancing along to Kid in Love by Shawn Mendes. Every other couple joined them and friends started to dance on their own. The boys and I got off the stage onto the floor. Corbyn left to find Christina and so did Jonah to find Tatum. Jack looked at me and made a gesture I should come to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Given the fact I just saw Valencia marry someone else, yeah sure, I'm doing fan-fucking-tastic!" I rolled my eyes.

He held his hands up in defensive. "Sorry, Jeez. I know it sucks but Daniel's your mate, try to be happy for him. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, even at the party here. Find someone to help you get over her," Jack said. I nodded even though I thought his advice was stupid. I'm not like Daniel, I don't fuck random people to get over my feelings. "Anyway, I'm gonna find Gabbie, do yourself a favor and try to have fun," He lastly winked before walking away.

I again rolled my eyes and walked towards the bar to get a drink but got stopped by Ashley, Corbyn's sister. "Hey, are you okay? You seem a bit tense?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine," I said and continued making my way through the people until I bumped into Jonah switching dance partners. Tatum was now dancing with Daniel and Jonah was on his way to dance with Val, but I looked at him, a bit desperate. He nodded chuckling. I held my hand up for Val to take it and she awkwardly smiled before taking it. Then the song switched and Moonlight by Ariana Grande came on. We started moving slowly.

"I never knew, I never knew, you could hold moonlight in your hands 'till the night I held you," I softly sang along to the chorus. She chuckled.

I looked in her eyes. "You know, I'm really happy for you," I said.

"Thanks, even though I know you're lying," She chuckled getting closer so she could hear me better. She looked so beautiful.

"I mean," I chuckled. "You're right, you probably know me too well."

"I'm always right," She joked. I shake my head smiling.

"I missed this, talking like nothing ever happened," I admit. She nods.

"Me too."

"I'm sorry about that... from a couple of weeks ago, I really was an asshole," I say.

"It's fine, I guess."

"But yeah, you're right, I'm not happy, but I try to be for you both."

"And that's all I could ask for," She smiled and kissed my cheek quickly. "Thank you, Zach."

Then, Daniel placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned towards him and he smiled. He gave me a quick bro-hug before whispering "Thanks, man." And I nodded, walking off towards Reese to dance with her. I lifted her up and twirled around the ballroom with her. From the corner of my eye I saw Jack was dancing with Isla which made me smile. I looked back at Daniel and Valencia who were doing the smooth step given Air in the Night had just come on. I smiled. They really did make each other happy.

"Zach" Reese said. I nodded. "Can I dance with Jack?" She asked. I started laughing.

"Yeah." I said and me and Jack switched dance partners after the somg ended so that now I was dancing with Isla. "Are you having fun?" I asked her and she nodded with a big smile on her face. When I looked to my right I saw Daniel's father steal Valencia from him, to which Daniel laughed and continued dancing with his mother. Me and Jack switched again but soon enough Reese wanted to dance with Valencia, so I had no other choice but to dance with Daniel.

"Hey," I awkwardly chuckled as me and Daniel both did the little dance to our song All My Love. "Congrats, bro, by the way."

"Thanks, dude, really," He said and gave me a fist bump. "I know you never meant to ruin pur relationship, I was stupid enough to ruin it myself and I just didn't wanna see it," He said and I shrugged. "But that's all behind us now, right?"

"Right," I said but I lied, I was mad at him, mad at how he treated Val, even if it was in the past, it was still bad, but promised I was going to try and be happy for them, so I didn't say anything.

The rest of the night all went smoothly, everyone had fun, and I tried to keep up with it, even though I usually failed.

It was now the end of the night and few people were left. Daniel and Valencia announced the end of the evening as they said goodbye to the guests. Daniel kissed her for a little bit before they took off. I smiled at them, but deep down, my heart was breaking.

-

i didnt really know how to end it but yeah whatever

angway this chapter has 1500 words which is kinda long compared to what i usually write but its fine lol

i cried
i love zach
i miss zalencia
and thats the tea