54

there were so many people who requested a new chapter and im terrible at updating but hey i tried this isnt the best chapter

but at least

its kinda cuteeee

lots of love xxx

Valencia Auguste

"Hey Corbyn!" I greeted him with a big hug while I put my luggage down. "Hey Val! Good to see you again" He smiled while pulling back. "How have you been?" He asks while taking my luggage from me and putting it in the back of the car. "I've been great, I got to take some time for myself, it was great." I reply getting in the passenger seat of the car. "That's good, it's good to take care of yourself" He smiled and got in the driver's seat and pulled up to the busy New York traffic. "So how have you been doing?" I ask while putting my hair in a ponytail. "Amazing, did you know we're dropping a new EP soon?" He asked while typing in the navigation on his phone after stopping for the red lights. "Yeah, Daniel told me about it last week. You guys are growing so fast and working so hard, I'm proud of you." I smiled. The car pulled up when the green light popped up on the traffic lights and turned right onto Times Square. He pulled over at a hotel and got out of the car to which I followed his actions. I opened the truck and got out my suitcase. "Quick" Corbyn mumbled and helped me get to the hotel before some fans could get to the both of us.

"Thanks" I lightly smiled at him before we got in the elevator that brought us to the 12th floor, z where I got into Daniels room.

Daniel wasn't there so I took the time to unpack a little since we'd be staying here for a week. Suddenly the door swung open and a girl walked in. "Oh, sorry." She looked terrified and walked out again. "Are you ok?" I walked after her. "Yeah, yeah fine" She mumbled hurried. "What were you looking for?" I asked her confused.

"N-n-no one" She stuttered. "Gabbie where are yo- oh" I heard Daniels voice. The both of us turned around. "Sorry" The girl mouthed when Daniel looked at her, a bit disappointed. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the hotel room, closing the door loudly. I closed the door and ignored Daniel knocking on it. "Baby please, I swear it's not what you think." He pouted. I ignored him and softly sprinted  into the bathroom where I closed the door behind me and turned on the shower to later undress myself. As I let the water warm up my skin I closed my eyes. I let the tears slip away from my eyes after a while as I suddenly felt two strong arms wrapped around me. "Sssshht" Daniel hummed softly. 

His face snuggled into the crooket of my neck. I could tell his clothes were getting wet but he didn't seem to care. "It was supposed to be a surprise" he mumbled. I didn't say anything so he continued. "Gabbie is Jacks girlfriend, and I asked her to help me pick some stuff for the wedding" he whispered.

"I wouldn't do that to you, I know so much better" he kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled turning around and resting my chin on his shoulder.

He didn't say anything, he just rubbed my back. After a while of silence I turned off the water. I grabbed two towels and handed one to Daniel. He giggled "thanks."

His cheeks flushed red when i wrapped myself in a towell, turning around to catch him stare at me. I playfully slapped his shoulder.

He grabbed my hand and softly squeezed my fingers together, pulling me closer to him. I tugged on his shirt and he lifted it up. I helped him take it off since the wet shirt stuck on his skin and I threw it on the ground. I took his towell back from him and tightly wrapped it around his shoulders. "You're so cute" he giggled giving me a small kiss kn my nose, making my cheeks cherry red. "And one day you're going to be the best mom ever" He whispered. "You really think that?"  I smiled.

"Of course I think that."

-

ill try to update more from now on!

i hope yall loyal readers stick w me 💋💋💋

if u wanna b friends dm meeee i love u guys' comments and yall are so nice so i wanna make some new friends