93

this is hella bad but whatever ig lol

Valencia Auguste

As I leave security and grab my bag from the ground, I take the sunglasses from the top of my head and put them back for my eyes to hide part of my face. At the Starbucks while I was waiting for my drink, a group of fans had caught up to me. "Hey," One shyly said. I smiled at the blonde girl and greeted the others too.

The Starbucks barista called out my name and I said goodbye to the girls, who lastly told me to say hi from them to Daniel, to which I nodded awkwardly. I made my way out of the building and saw Daniel lean against the Range Rover that was parked right before the entrance.
I walked up to him, wanting to give him a kiss on the cheek but instead he turned his head away. I groaned and opened the door and sat in the car. He walked around to the other side of the car and got in at the passenger seat.

As he started the car I looked at him, bags were under his eyes, his skin looked almost dehydrated and he hadn't shaved, which he normally does everyday.

"Let's talk," He said as he drove up the lane, my heart started beating faster.

"Daniel not here, please," I said, putting my sunglasses back on the top of my head.

"Not here? Not over text? Where do you want to have this conversation then?" He said and looked at me shortly.

"I'd rather not have it at all," I sighed.

"Why not, hmm?" He mumbled in himself as he turned off the radio. I ignored the question and stared at my shoes. I didn't want to say it to Daniel's face, that I had made a huge mistake, that I had slept with one of his best friend.
"I asked why not?" He said as his grip on the steering wheel tightened. "I need to know what happened in that hotel room, I can't sleep without knowing what happened," He stated on the verge of tears, pointing at the bags under his eyes.

"It isn't what you thi-"

He cut me off. "What I think? The image that I can not get off my mind is Zach's hands all over you, Zach's hands touching you, Zach's hand holding yours, Zach's lips on yours, the thought alone makes my head hurt."

"Daniel, I promise I didn't mean to," I try.

"You didn't mean to what?" He snapped and looked at me. "I need to know, Val!"

"You don't want to know," I said and looked down ashamed. He hit the steering wheel frustrated.

"I knew it, goddamnit." He groaned. "How many times?"

"One time." I whispered.

"You said nothing happened!"

"When I called you it hadn't happened yet," I started crying.

"So the next morning you thought 'fuck my promise to Daniel'?"

"I didn't, I told him it was wrong and-" I was severely upset.

"Did he use you?"

"He didn't! I didn't want to but I went along with it and, I don't know what happened."

He hit the steering wheel with his fist. "I can not fucking believe you,' He groaned. "I trusted you, after everything that I'd ruined, I trusted in you, I was going to fucking fix it!"

"Daniel ple-"

"I was going to fix us," He repeats.

"I know, baby."

"Did you call him that too?"  He snaps again. My body was shaking, I was terrified of Daniel at this point.

"I promise, I didnt. Zach means nothing to me like you do," I continued sobbing.

He looked at me. "My heart is in so much pain right now, there is so much anger inside of me, so much sadness in my soul."

"Daniel, please keep your eyes on the road," I tried.

"I think I'll decide if I keep my damn eyes on the road."

I didn't say anything. The rest of the car ride was quiet, uncomfortably quiet. So many words still unsaid. There was nothing I regretted more than going to San Francisco with Zach.

Then, we reached our apartment, we both got out of the car and went inside quietly. Tears escaped from my eyes as I closed the front door behind me. "I'm sorry."

He hit his fist on the counter, making a noise. My body was shaking, scared Daniel would hurt me. "Fucking hell," He said and I slowly walked backwards away from him. Then he realised how I felt and his eyes widened. "Are you scared of me?"

I thought for a little while but then nodded slowly. "Yes," I said inaudibly.
He got closer. "I'm so sorry," I repeated again crying.

"I know you are," He sighed and frustrated went through his hair with his hands. "I wish I never made you feel like this."
I frowned. "I now feel what you felt, so many times. I can feel every single crack in my soul, every single piece of my heart shattering."

"I'm so sorry." I walked up to him and he opened his arms and we laid down on the couch.

"I'm sorry for all the times I put you through this," He started crying. I sobbed along with him.

"I'm sorry for everything," I said.

"I'm trying really hard to keep my cool right now," He said.

"I know," I replied softly, unsure of what to say.

"I never wanted to lose you," He said.

"I never wanted to lose you either," I said. "When did we become like this? When did our relationship turn to such a dark path?" I asked myself.

"It's not your fault, it's mine," He said and kept rubbing his thumb softly over my cheek.

"No it's not, I shouldn't have stayed in Paris for so long, and I shouldn't have been so busy with work to make you feel like I forgot about you."

"I love you, we're going to fix this, I promise."

"I love you too, and I promise."

-

yeehaw this sucks but i just coulnt bare them splitting up again it would break my heart honestly

btw im currently sick so thats why im not updating much :)