52

Daniel Seavey

At the aiport multiple fans were waiting for me to arrive. I grabbed my suitcase and walked toward them, tired but smiling. "Hey guys!" I greeted them happily, thankful for so many amazing fans. "Hi Daniel" I heard multiple people say. I hugged a few, took pictures with some and listened to them all. I wrote out a lyric for a girl and signed a girls beanie. Lastly I look to my side and see a few fans that I've met before. "Where's Valencia?" One of them asks disappointed. "Back home in Paris" I smile. "Did you guys think she was flying in too? I'm sorry, but I could call her if that would cheer you guys up?" I suggest. They shyly nod and I grab my phone to facetime my girlfriend. "Goodmorning Dani, Oh hi guys" She waves enthusiastically at the fans. I hand them the phone and they start talking to her. "I feel really sorry that you are getting so much hate" One of them says. "Well, if that's the consequence of dating such an angel, I would do it again, time and time again." I looked up and smiled. "Love you babygirl" I say when they hand over the phone back to me again. "Do you guys have decided things about the wedding yet?" One of them asked curious. "Well that is classified" I smirked. "Corbyn is quaking" I heard on the other side of the line and looked at Valencia who was laying down on her bed. "No but like, we think we've decided, but we're not entirely sure yet" I answer. "I'm pretty positive about that vanilla cake though" Valencia scoffed joking, laughing at her own joke, showing her perfectly white teeth.

"That was an amazing cake" I agreed. "I'm so happy for you guys" The girls gave me a last hug and said goodbye to Valencia. I called an uber while still talking to Val. In the uber we just talked about numerous of things, including stuff about our wedding; invitations (hah see what i did there), flowers, venues, ceremonies, food and the theme. "What about our first dance song?" I suddenly asked. "I don't know"  She shrugged her shoulders unsure although her eyes looked like they knew what they wanted. "I know you do know" I chuckle lightly to tease her.

"Well, I don't reaallly know" She corrected herself. "What do you think?" She smirked that I now had to answer. "Well I really think La Vie En Rose would be a really great first dance song, not gonna lie" I smile foolishly happy getting out of the uber, ready to get into my hotel.  "No way" She laughs. I frown. "I was going to say that" She chuckled. A smile appears on my face and I feel my cheeks heating up from my happiness.  "We make a great couple, you know that?" I joke checking in and getting the key of my suite at the reception. "Yeah, otherwise I wouldn't have taken the ring, Seavey" She jokes. I look at her. "What?" She looks confused, her brows furrowed together and her eyes widened. "I can't wait for you to actually have my name" I mumble. "Me neither" She smiles. I open the door of the hotelroom and go lay down on the bed where I put my phone on the nightstand to still be able to facetime with her. "I miss New York" She suddenly states.

 "Kinda ruining the moment, sweetheart" I jokingly roll my eyes, her chuckling at my comment. "Shut uuuup" She wines and sticks her tongue out. "Well, I missed NYC, but now I'm here so life's pretty good."

"Daniel?" She suddenly asks. I look her in the eyes, as far as that's possible on facetime. "Yes?"

"You know, now we're like, getting married, don't you think we should move in together?"  She asks anxious, her emotions clearly visible on her face.  "I do" I admit. "But it's more than just randomly moving somewhere together, it's also about building a life that's stable together, you know?"  I explain. She nods. "But yeah I think we should move in together, it's just I don't know where, since we're from all around." I add. She nods again. "But hey, we'll figure it out okay?" I try to cheer her up.

"Promise?"

"Promise."