50

"Daniel" She started. "No, it's fine I get it, I fucked up." He said awkwardly.

"Daniel" She said again. He brushed it off. "Really, I get it, I mess-" "Oh shut up" She stopped him and stood on her tippy toes, grabbing his face with her hand and crushing her lips on his. He dropped his guitar on the grass surprised but held her waist in his hands, pulling her closer. Both out of breath, they pulled back, their faces still inches apart. "Wow" He whispered amazed. "I missed doing that" She mumbled. "Did you do that just to shut me up o-" She kissed him again. "Stop. Talking" She mumbled through the kiss. He quickly shut up and kissed back. Since her apartment was literally across the street from the eiffel tower, she took his hand and dragged him inside where they as soon as they got inside, continued their make-outsession. He tugged her calves amd whispered "jump" to which she obeyed. He held her and walked towards the bed where he layed her down carefully before attacking her neck. Unbuttoning his shirt she smiled and unbuckled his belt too. "Fuck Daniel" She mumbled when he took off her hoodie, scraping her hickeys. He zoned out when she played with the waistband of his jeans and she took that opportunity to flip them over so that she was on top. "What if we took a shower?"

-

I didn't want them to fight so now they're having make-up sex?? wtf is my brain even thinking