Prologue (✔ edited)

A/N: Hello!!! Thanks for clicking that 'start reading' button! Hope you'd enjoy my story. :) This story was actually requested by my cousin, she wants something new that has a royal family cast in it.

So, this story is dedicated to my beloved cousin and to my lovely readers!

Please do vote and comment if you like it. :)

Enjooyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

-----

Prologue

“So, do you have a boyfriend now, Priscilla?” Her mom asked in a serious tone as she sat at the chair in the dining hall.

Her daughter’s eyes widened as she heard her mom’s question.

 “Mom…” His dad told her mom as he ran a hand through their daughter’s back, calming her. “Go ahead, eat up, and don’t mind your mom for now.”

“Hello? I was just asking here” Ysabella defended as she sipped her cup of coffee. “Seriously, we won’t get mad, sweetie.” She teased.

“Mom? Hahaha! I don’t have one, okay? I will tell you…both of you so don’t worry!” Priscilla answered and continued eating.

“T-that’s good… well, Priscy…Y-you know...” Her mom uttered before she finished her cup of coffee. Her mom looked nervous and out of words. “I guess, I’ll leave it to you Dad.” She continued.

“W-what is it mom?” Priscilla asked giving her mom a curious look, getting no reaction from her mom, she looked at her dad who just took a deep breath.

“Remember Stephen—Victoria and Leo’s son?” Charles asked her daughter before sipping from his cup of coffee, Priscilla had offered.

Priscilla nodded in response before taking a spoonful of omelette.

“Well…” Her dad mumbled before throwing a quick glance at his wife.

“Well?” she asked, encouraging her dad to continue.

-------------

Credits:

Cover by geminii

Gif banner by Julia

Trailer by WanderIust