109

its 3 in the afternoon, im hella tired and i havent slept in two days lmaooo

ive been writing lots incase i run out of inspiration and i gotta work tonight AGAIN. the grind continues.

also we almost at 500 follows we got this🤧

-

Valencia Seavey

I heard a knock on the door and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8pm, who could it be? I got off the couch and walked towards the door, hoping it wouldn't be Daniel. I tried being as quiet as possible, given Zach had fallen asleep on the couch. As I opened the door I saw a familiar face. "Corbyn, hey," I smiled, happy to see one of my best friends. I hugged him and let him in. "Quiet, Zach's asleep," I whispered and he nodded. I made a little motion for him to follow me to the kitchen so we could speak a little louder.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And do you want something to drink?"

"Coffee, thanks," He said as he sat down on one of the barstools. "And I'm here to.. see how you were doing," He said. I chuckled and grabbed a coffee mug.

"Well, I'm fine, or at least I will be fine," I gave him a small smile and turned om the coffee machine.

"So, what's up with you and Zach?" He asked. I placed the mug filled with the hot caffeine infront of him on the marble.

"He came to do the same thing as you, make sure I'm alright." I shrugged and sat down at the opposite of the bar. "Did Daniel send you?" I sighed.

He nodded. "But I did come to make sure you're alright, too."

"Did he tell you what he did?"

"Yeah, he's stupid," He admitted. "But," He started.

"I'm not taking him back, Corbyn. I know you're sticking up for your friend and you wanna see us happy but I won't allow myself to be played like a ping-pong ball anymore. I'm done."

"I get that, but he's really gonna change," He starts again but this time got interrupted by Zach.

"The same bullshit story," He said. I turned around to see Zach lean against the fridge.

"Hey, you're up," I smiled. He nodded grinning at me and then looked back at Corbyn. He got closer and sat down next to me.

"Zach," Corbyn just stated. He nodded, giving him a small smile.

"Zach's right," I stated. "Daniel can't change."

"He's seeking professional help," Corbyn said serious. I shrugged.

"It's too late, you tell him that."

"Valencia," Corbyn started but Zach interrupted him. "She doesn't want him back, Corbyn," From the tone of his voice it was clear Zach was giving him some subtle hints.

"Ok fine, I'm glad you're okay though." He said looking at me, drinking the last sip out of his coffee cup again before standing up. "I'm gonna go, then. Goodnight, Zach I'll see you?" He asked. Zach shrugged. "Soon, probably."

Corbyn nodded sympathetic and left through the door.

"I'm tired," I sighed. Zach's head rested on my shoulders. "Get some sleep then, huh?" He mumbled. I nodded and got up. "I'll talk to you tomorrow?" I asked he nodded. "Goodnight Zach," I said giving kim a kiss on the cheek before walking off to my bedroom.

"Goodnight, Val."

-

Corbyn Besson

A little while later I got back at the house. "Night," I greeted Jonah and Jack who were watching a movie on the tv.

"Night, bro," Jack mumbled focused on the flatscreen.

I walked over to Daniel's bedroom. I could hear him shuffling around a bit and opened the door slowly.

"Hey," I said.

He was packing his little suitcase and I saw on the stack of clothes some t-shirts from Jack, most of Daniel's stuff still was at Valencia's.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Packing, I'm leaving for a clinic in Portland tomorrow," He said while looking at the suitcase disappointed. "What did she say? How is she?"

"She's okay, a bit quiet but okay, I guess," I shrugged.

"Good," He sighed relieved. "What about me changing?"

"She, uh, she found it hard to believe you'd actually change, but uhh," I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "She said she might change her mind once you've actually chaned and put in effort," I lied. I was scared that if I told him she really was done with him, he wouldn't change at all. He had to change, not only for her but also for him.

"I will, I'll try my hardest. I'll put in all my energy. I can't lose her... to Zach." I bit my lip anxiously at the comment he made.

"Zach slept on the couch, by the way," I said. He nodded. "So I'm sure they didn't do anything yet, like you said, she wouldn't"

"That's good, that's great."

-
little do they know they already kissed hMmMmMMmM

people keep dming me asking me if the baby could be zachs

it technically couldnt lmao it would be really funny if it was zachs kid, imagine daniels reaction lol