97

thank you guys so much for 100k reads! and im actually going up again in the rankings so im happy (: we're now #5 in Seavey so that's pretty cool! thank u guys for the support.

i know yesterday i was pretty annoyed kinda at how we were going down in some rankings but i am really grateful for every little piece of support you guys give (: keep voting and commenting! literally comment whatever i love reading how u guys respond to certain stuff ahahah.

also: quick question; do you guys prefer instagram chapters or perspective chapters (like in the point of view of daniel, zach, val etc.)

LEGGOOOOOOO on our way to 200k 😎

im lame

-
warning; smut (not the entire chapter though, there'll be a ⚠️ just before it starts)

😏

Valencia Seavey

As the party ended, we said goodbye to the guests and thanked them for coming. At the end of the night the only people left were the boys and their families. "Thank you guys so much for coming and celebrating with us," Daniel spoke as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled. I could tell Zach was staring at Daniel's hand on my hip. "Without you guys it wouldn't have been the same," He added.

I walked towards the group of people and Daniel started with saying goodbye on the other side of the little crowd. "Thank you so much, for helping planning and just everything, I love you," I said as I hugged Gabbie.

"No worries," She said smiling as I hugged Jack who was next to her.

"It was a beautiful night," He said and I smiled in response, walking over to hug Corbyn and Christina goodbye. I said goodbye to Jack, Corbyn and Jonah's families right after I hugged Jonah and Tatum too.

"Reesey," I cheered as I lifted her up to give her a goodbye kiss on the cheek. And after Zach's family took off, I went to turn towards Zach, who was waiting for me to say goodbye before he left. "Thank you, for coming and trying," I whispered as I hugged him.

He muttered a "Hmm".

"I'm serious," I quietly added before pulling back. He nodded.

"I'll see you guys," He said before leaving the building.

Both Daniel and I turned towards his family again as Daniel again placed one of his on my back. "There they are, the new bride and groom," Keri joked before taking us both in her arms. I chuckled. "It was a wonderful day today guys," She added nodding satisfied.

"It was," I stated happily, Daniel smiled at me shortly before kissing my cheek which made me grin.

"Look at them," Anna squealed as she came in for a hug. "I'm so glad you found each other."

"I am too," Daniel whispered but I heard it.

"Thank you for helping me take care of everything, I owe you," I thanked Anna again.

"It's fine, it was a pleasure, anything for my big brother and his lovely wife," She joked.

"Tyleeeer," I giggled when I saw him walking towards me.

"Valenciaaaa," He teasingly mocked me and took me in for a bear hug. Tyler and I actually grew quite close. In the beginning he always complained I stole Daniel from his band meetings and rehearsals, but when he realised Daniel and I were going to be together for, well, ever, he accepted it more and began to see me as his sister. "Thank you for making my brother so happy," He mumbled. I laughed softly.