90

this chapter contains smut, if that bothers you i wouldn't read the second bit of the chapter, there will be a ⚠️ just before the smut part.

have fun lol

pls dont read the second part if u think smut is gross, i promise u wont miss anything important and im rlly scared about posting it already bc i never post stuff like that so be soft with me

-

Valencia Auguste

I frowned when Daniel left the pool, I thought we were all having fun. I looked at Zach who shrugged. "Don't look at me, I don't know why he's mad," He said.

"He's probably just in a bad mood, I'll go check in on him," I said as I wanted to get out of the pool but Zach pulled me back by my hand.

"Hey, maybe you should let him just cool down, we can stay here," He suggested.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He rested his hand on my cheek as he mumbled:  "I think you know what I mean."
Unsure of what to do, I froze. "After all, that lingerie is driving me pretty crazy."

"Zach, stop," I whispered. He didn't listen. He lifted up one of my bra straps and moved it to the side so that it fell down my shoulder.

As he bit his lip one of his hands moved towards my bra clip. I repeated myself this time louder. "Zach, stop!"

He still ignored me and wrapped his other arm around my waist too so he could remove my bra as Daniel walked back outside. "She said stop," He said when he stood at the edge of the pool. I tried to push Zach off of me but only succeeded when he let go of me to get out of the pool. He now stood infront of Daniel, not at all impressed by what he just said.

"She also said stop cheating on me, and did you listen to that?" He chuckled.

Daniels hands formed fist down to his side.
"Zach, just leave right now," He said. Zach shook his head. 

"Sucks, huh? Seeing someone you love in such a shitty situation?"

- yeehaw change of pov

Daniel Seavey

"Zach, I don't wanna do this again." I mumbled. Valencia just stared at the both of us, anxious for what would happen.

"Do it," He just shrugged.

I looked over at Val, who looked like she was shaking. "No."
Zsch shrugged and wanted to walk past me. I stopped him. "No, apologise to Val."
He chuckled. "I'm serious," I said, no emotion showing in my voice.

"I'm not apologising because you ruined our moment," He said. "I told you, you lost her," He whispered smirking. I bit my lip to try and keep my anger inside.

I lowered my voice. "You're going to apologise for touching her inappropiately, or I'm sueing your ass for sexual harassment, have some respect for my girl," I said and pointed at her.

"You know what? Fine." He mumbled and turned towards Val. "I'm sorry, Val, didn't mean to you know," I could tell he gave her a wink. "I'll catch ya later," He said to her and turned to me again. "If you think it's over, you're wrong," He mumbled before walking off and going back inside.

"Fuck you," I mumbled before walking over to Val, I helped her get out of the pool and wrapped a towel around her to prevent her from getting cold as I took her in my arms. I softly swung her side to side.  "It's okay, I won't let him hurt you," I mumbled.

"I thought he was going to.." She said. Her voice cracked showing she was on the verge of tears.

"I know," I whispered and kept brushing her hair back with my fingers. "But he didn't, he won't. I'll protect you." 

"Thank you, Daniel," She said and laid her head on my chest.

-

*couple of days later yeet*

Valencia Auguste

It had been a few days and I had grown closer again to Daniel. Right now, I was really bored and Daniel had gone out for groceries. We were at our apartment and I had reorganized the cupboards filled with glasses, put the cd's of Daniel and mine's favourite music on the shelves in alphabetical order and sweeped the floor for the third time today. There wasn't anything to do and it was so hot in LA, you'd rather not go out.

Then I heard the key in the lock and I turned around to see Daniel holding the bag of groceries. "Hey," I said and took the bag from him and put it on the counter. He helped me clean up the items and Insighed bored when we finished.

"What's up?"

⚠️ its quite detailed smut oops

"I'm bored," I said and jumped on the counter.

"Me too, and it's so hot," he sighed too. I made a little gesture with my hand as a sign he should come closer.

He did and questionly furrowed his brows. I started tugging on the bottom of shirt, signally I wanted it off. "Let's cool you down then," I mumbled as I pulled it off. I threw the shirt somewhere across the room.

"Val, what are you d-" He started but I placed a finger on his lips.

"Ssshh," I hushed and jumped off the counter, grabbing his hand and taking him to our bedroom where I slowly pushed him back on the bed.

"Val," He said again. I kissed his lips as I sat on his abs, my knees each on a different side of him. I tugged my shirt up, showing my white lace bra, which I knew he always loved. I threw it across the room and looked him back in the eyes. His eyes had widened.

"What?" I asked. "Don't you want to?" I added. I looked down at my stomach. "Is my figure not good enough anymore?"

"No!" He quickly said. "Why would you ever say that, you're gorgeous."

"Then why don't you want to?"

"I don't wanna pressure you into anything, I learned my lessons and I don't want to make you feel forced."

"Hmm," I mumbled and unbuckled his Gucci belt.

"I'm serious, Val, I want you but I have respect for you with saying you don't want to yet and you're now making it very hard for me."
I shrugged.
I pulled down his pants and saw the bulge growing in his black Calvin Klein underwear. I palmed it and teasingly pulled on the waistband of his boxers. As I quickly pulled them down too, his erection hit his abs and he whimpered softly. I stroked his dick slowly to be a tease and then licked his shaft, him sucking some air into his mouth at the warm touch. "Val-"

"Daniel, stop being such a little bitch and let me suck your dick," I rolled my eyes and he groaned. When I started sucking on the tip, he moaned softly, biting his lip in the process. He leaned his head backwards back onto the pillows of the bed and cursed everytime I hollowed out my cheeks.

"Fuck," He gasped for air as his hands found a way into my hair, helping bobbing my head up and down slowly. I smirked.
"I missed your little lips around my cock, babygirl," He mumbled closing his eyes in pleasure. As I continued, his length started twitching, knowing he was close.

"Are you almost there?" I asked. He nodded as I started pumping faster, my mouth only around the tip.

"Fuck," He breathed out as he released into my mouth, which I swallowed instantly.

"Better?" I asked. He nodded smiling like a fool, out of breath too.

"I've missed you treating me like that," He said as he turned around onto his side and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I've missed it too," I admitted as I closed my eyes. I could lay like that in Daniels arms forever.

-

wow this is gross i wanna die

questionn: do i republish and continue my wdw imagine book? would you guys request stuff and read it? lemme knoo

-