chapter 11

It has been two weeks now and I have been staying in Liam's room, he hasn't sent me in the cell. We haven't argued, we have been talkin ever since and we basically know everything about eachother. We act like a couple and he even lets me go out of the room alone sometimes.

I think I'm falling in love..

"I'm going outside I have a meeting I'll be back" Liam said and I nodded.

"Alright" I said.

He pecked my lips and got out of the room.

I got in the shower and washed my body and hair. I went out and blow dried my hair and combed through it a little. I applied just a little make up because I didn't need much and dressed in short shorts and a crop top. To be honest it's really hot here and plus Liam buys me those clothes or he sents someone to buy them but whatever I don't care anyways.

I opened the window to get some fresh air and someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Liam but then a girl came in.

" Hello you must be Aria, I'm Georgia" she said and gave me her hand to shake.

"Yes" I said and accepted her hand.

She smiled and her smile was fake you could see.

"You're Liam's new fuck toy aren't you? " She asked me and my eyes widened.

"Excuse me?" I asked and she chukled evily.

" I don't know what Liam sees in you but back off he's mine" Georgia said and my eyes widened.

"What?" I asked and she smiled again.

"I was just like you, taken and Liam fell in love with me. I gave him my virginity and he didn't even have to ask me. But then you came and he hasn't touched me since then, he won't even look at me" she said. "It is your fault! You came in our lifes and ruined everything! How many times does he fuck you huh? How many?! " she yelled and had tears In her eyes.

"I didn't do anything to you. And we still hadn't had sex, do you know why he left you so quickly? It's because you were that easy. You gave yourself to him and he got bored of you so he replaced you" I said and I think she wanted to slap me.

The door opened and Liam came in.

" Georgia?" Liam asked confused.

" Do you remember me?" she asked him mockingly and he smiled.

" Of course I do, what the he are you doing here?" he asked.

"Came here to see your new toy" she said and Liam looked at me and then at her.

"She is not a toy, not like you were" Liam said.

"Come back to me! " she yelled and went towards him.

" She doesn't give you, I will!" she said and my eyes widened.

" Just come back to me" she said.

"Get out" Liam said and she shook her head. "Liam please" she said.

" Victor!" Liam yelled and Victor came in.

" Take her" Liam said.

Victor took her with her struggling.

" Sorry about her she's a psycho" Liam said and came towards me.

"Did she do anything to you?" he asked me and I shook my head.

I looked at his hand and his knuckles were bloody.

"Wha- " I asked And took his large hand in mine.