CHAPTER 52: SWALLOWED [M]

“There are only two instances when I will ever want to be with you: now and forever.”

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

"HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT TO HIM?! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Chanyeol shouted in front of his dad. Rage filled his darkening eyes, fists shaking from plunging forward.

"I didn't even do anything. Not even close to what I have in mind." His father was calmly spoken as if he just mocked Chanyeol's outrage into a thin can ready to kick in the trash bin. His posture shows strength, confidence, and precision.

"HE ALMOST GOT RAPED! AND YOU SENT SOME OF YOUR FUCKING MEN TO POISON HIM! AND YOU'LL JUST ACT LIKE THERE'S NOTHING HAD HAPPENED?!" Chanyeol shouted louder, aggravation and insult made him angrier. His eyes were full of pain as he knew that Baekhyun never deserves those.

"Don't try my patience, Chanyeol. You're just my son. Think and speak carefully with respect." Mr.Park glared while playing the glass of wine in his fingers.

"YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!" Chanyeol pulled the last straw as Mr.Park stood and punched Chanyeol in the face twice, loud and forceful.

Chanyeol was immediately sent on the carpeted floor as he looked back at his dad deadly. He felt the numbing on his cheeks, on his lips, and his heart. Nothing. Nothing but hatred bore in those dark orbs.

He despised his father. He hated him.

"If that's the case, you're not my child either," Mr.Park stated cold and blunt. Not even a glint in his eyes showed even the tiniest bit of concern to his son.

Mrs.Park just cried as she couldn't do anything but look at his son on the floor while an opened wound was evident straight to where her husband's fist landed.

"And by the moment you walk out that door. You'll not be considered as a family anymore. Let's see if you can survive out there with your stupid self and your poor little boyfriend without money and anything." Mr.Park spat, jaw clenching as he held Chanyeol's hem in a fist and push him down the floor even further.

"This is what you call a family?" Chanyeol suddenly spoke, looking straight into his father's eyes. Mr.Park was taken aback by what his son asked. Chanyeol just averted his eyes away from his father before exhaling a mocking chuckle.

Chanyeol stood up. Looking straight to his father's eyes and to his mother who has been crying without emotion in his face. He wiped the blood on his bleeding lower lip before heading on the door.

His father didn't speak. He just stood there without even turning his back to look out for his son who's leaving the mansion.

"Why are you doing this?" Mrs.Park muffled as she tried to prevent the tears in her eyes to fall, but even she has no power to change his husband's mind.

Mrs.Park willed her trembling legs to reach out to her son.

"S-Son... You can change your mind...P-Please.." His mother looked up at him with tears in her eyes and with trembling lips.

Chanyeol smiled at his mother and hugged her tight as if bidding goodbye. His mother just cried more as she clung to him.

"No Chanyeol. Don't leave..." her mother sobbed.

"I'll be alright." He exclaimed as he tried his best to prevent the tears from coming out from his eyes before totally exiting the mansion.