CHAPTER 7: THE DATE

"Yes, I found him. He looked just fine. But you may just have little problem." He curtly answered as he stood infront of the man in silk blue tuxedos.

"What problem?" The man in silk blue tuxedos asked.

"He's friends with the son of the Phoenix." He spoke straight forward. He saw how the other clenched his hands covered in blue silk gloves to fists.

He sighed.

"Don't worry, the Phoenix's son seemed to care for him too much. He's safe with him." He added to ease the tension between them. The moon shining above them in the middle of the empty and quiet street.

"Watch him for me." The older man ordered.

"Don't forget our negotiation." The other male responded before riding his motorcycle and leaving the man in blue in the middle of cold night.

•~•~•~•~•❤❤❤•~•~•~•~•

Baekhyun let out a sigh of disappointment as he made his way to the comfort room. He brushed his fringey hair out of his honey brown eyes and fixed his round eyeglasses. He stared at himself in front of the mirror for a couple of moments before puffing a few breaths away and felt the coldness of the room.

He felt upset. Why would Chanyeol lie to me? He asked himself.

He looked at his appearance in the huge mirror and puffed a breath.

"You guys can't tell anything from each other." Baekhyun sourly pouted. He remembered the first time he lied to Chanyeol when he lied that he's hurt even if he was, but it was ten years ago.

"But it's normal, sometimes best friends may just accidentally lie or hide things to each other right? Anyway, he's just my best friend. He can't tell anything to me. And of course, he wouldn't tell that he does things with his girlfriends." I mean how many girlfriends did Chanyeol already had? Baekhyun nodded and took in deep breaths as he realized how silly and unreasonable he was.

As he was just fixing himself, the door flung open and earned a banging sound which echoed in the silent room. There he saw four men walked in and two of them stood beside the closed door as lookouts.

'Not this time.' Baekhyun cursed as he felt nervous. He suddenly felt the shrills and felt his hair straightened in the back of his neck.

"W-What do you want?" Baekhyun stutters as he backed away.

He knew these guys...

"You saw what happened to one of my men, right? Chanyeol beat one of my boys and it's all because of you." He cracked his fingers as he moved dangerously closer to the scared Baekhyun. He flinched and jumped back in fear. He is not used to hearing rough and hurting words.

Baekhyun remembered that last week, Chanyeol beat some bully because they put trash bags in his locker and his bag. Technically it wasn't his fault. It wasn't Chanyeol's fault also.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me..." Baekhyun is now shaking because of fear. His palms and forehead started to break cold sweat as the man was getting closer to him.

He crept back as he felt really scared. His heart is racing and felt numb at the sudden cold atmosphere.

"Please...Don't hurt me." Baekhyun begged but the boys didn't faze. His shaking voice was now hoarse and cracking. However, they just walked closer. And aggravated face was plastered on their faces.