CHAPTER 17: CLOTHES ON

There are pretty much reasonable reason why Baekhyun hates PE gym class. It's not the subject that had problems but it was on him. Or what he thinks and believes in. He was that kid who's always the target of bully and accidents as always. His clumsy and innocent personality does make him so cute yet had him feeling embarrassed often times.

"You're gonna have a partner in this morning activity." There goes their PE professor. Baekhyun almost cringes at the professor's introduction and he already feels like another mess will end him into embarrassment again.

"You guys are gonna play dodge ball with a twist." Indeed Baekhyun already felt crestfallen.

"This needs a female and male partner to dodge the ball the other duos throw in the court. The twist is that males are the only ones who need to be throwing the ball and the females should dodge the upcoming hits. Hitting the thrower doesn't make you out but hitting the dodger which was the females, will. Your performance will be graded in this activity. Understand?" The professor cleared himself and the students, except Baekhyun agreed.

'What did I do wrong? What if they hit me intentionally instead of the girl?' Baekhyun whined secretly as he pouted like a kid.

"I need to team up with Baekhyun. I believe that there's an extra pair of males if the class pairs up accordingly. I volunteer to team up with Baekhyun. I'm the thrower and he's the dodger." This made Baekhyun snap his head beside him only to look at Chanyeol in shock.

"Hmm. Fairly enough. Okay! Now let's start the game!" The professor announced.

"We're gonna lose... are you sure you want to team up with me?" Baekhyun asked embarrassingly. He knew how sports is important to Chanyeol and he doesn't want to drag his tall best friend into a mess with him.

Chanyeol didn't respond.. instead, he flung his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and pat him. The taller grinned mischievously.

This time Baekhyun's eyes widened a little and swallowed his breath.

"You're going to let them try to hit me with the ball?" Baekhyun asked ghostly.

"Yes." Chanyeol smiles smugly but chuckled when he saw Baek's scared expression.

He ruffled Baekhyun's hair and lowered his head to meet Baekhyun's shorty height to whisper something in his ear.

"Not that I will let them nor the ball touch you anywhere though." He smirked again making Baekhyun a little bit relaxed.

The game started and surely, Chanyeol had already strategized the game. The plan is to not let other teams hit Baekhyun and upon doing this, he should cover the hits that Baekhyun should have received. He doesn't trust his little best friend to dodge a ball without diving on the hard floor unnecessarily.

The game went on and on, Baekhyun trying to dodge the ball but before the ball even reach midair towards his direction square to his poor face, Chanyeol was already in front of him, covering him from the blow.

"That's unfair! Baekhyun wasn't doing anything at all! He's not even dodging the ball! Chanyeol is always covering him!" One of the boys complained after trying to hit Baekhyun but Chanyeol is already wrapped around the smaller like a blanket to receive the hit.