CHAPTER 20: NAKED

There goes Baekhyun, whining and yelling at Chanyeol who was currently popping out the bubbles on the bathtub that the Park family owns.

"Chanyeol! Don't pop the bubbles! DON'T POP THE BUBBLES!" Baekhyun yelled his lungs out, embarrassed knowing that he didn't wear anything except for his Spongebob printed brief.

"Yah! Why shouldn't I? We own this tub and the bubble bath and also that rubber duck! I can do all I want. WHENEVER I WANT."Chanyeol teased yelling and laughing back at the furiously blushing Baekhyun. The smurf was indeed the giant's personal entertainment.

It was Sunday and Chanyeol asked his mom to get Baekhyun at their house to play with him and his mother, of course, obliged, she had many schedules in the afternoon and it would buy her time if Chanyeol have someone who could accompany him throughout. And here they are now, fighting over the bathtub throwing rubber ducks and all. As a fight-back solution, Baekhyun grabbed the bubble bath bottle container. He tried to pry off the lid but when it was opened, the product suddenly slipped out of his small hands and it fell from the warm water that was covered in bubbles.

"Oh my, Chanyeol! The container fell! I can't find it!" Baekhyun frantically searches with his hands below the water but he can't seem to find it. Chanyeol who was busy popping the bubbles on the other side of the tub looked at Baekhyun and he grinned when he felt the bottle container on his knees.

"Oh no! You'll be going to fill the whole bathroom with bubbles! My dad's gonna get angry!" Chanyeol joked and the little smurf took it seriously. Chanyeol didn't know that the lid of the container was open and so when he secretly tried to grab the bottle container, he rather gripped it hard squeezing a lot of it on the bathtub. Chanyeol just gasped with an 'O'-shaped mouth still realizing what he has done.

"Did you find it?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. He doesn't want to fill the whole bathroom with bubbles just like how Chanyeol described it.

He nodded and lifted the now almost empty bottle container in his hand.

"Y-You poured it all, Yeol!" Baekhyun gasped. Eyes wide as the idea that he may blow up the whole house with a bubble filled his innocent mind.

"Oops! My bad." Chanyeol grinned and instead he poured the remaining content of the container in the tub.

As expected the bubbles multiplied and multiplied due to the product until it spilled out the tub and reached the bathroom door. The smaller began panicking so he ran and exited the bathroom door immediately while the latter only shouted at Baekhyun to be careful on the floor because it was slippery and so he chased Baekhyun. When they exited the door, the bubbles flowed out the cream-colored carpeted floor until it reaches the stairs.

"What happened here, young master?" The servant asked in a shocked tone when she witnessed the bubbles. Baekhyun just pouted and pointed his finger at Chanyeol who was scratching his nape apologizingly and smiling sheepishly.

"Young master... Put some underwear on! Baekhyun already saw your birdy!" The servant blurted and Baekhyun laughed hard as soon as he saw what bird was Chanyeol's mom is talking about.

As for Chanyeol, he felt really embarrassed and ran quickly towards his room covering the little bird of his and yelling some tantrums and cursing about how did his underwear had gone.