CHAPTER 15: SLEEPING BAG

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

The scent of fresh grass and the sound of the cold wind surprised them when they first stood out from the jeepney van. Baekhyun was clinging to Chanyeol, carefully watching his steps so he'll not fall down from his usual clumsiness. The camping site was surrounded by tall trees so it made it a little creepier to Baekhyun and decided to just followed around like a lost puppy.

The head scouts checked their attendance first when they arrived at their destination and listed their names for security and had an orientation then sun eventually set down when they started to build their tent.

Chanyeol and Kris started to unfold the large white tarp of the tent while Suho and Kai burrowed the metallic poles in the middle and the stakes to which the tarp will be attached to. The others gathered the things inside the van and set it outside. After an hour, a tent was made in front of their eyes.

Luhan carried the carpet, kyungsoo carried the utensils and of course, Baekhyun carried the pillows—one by one

The other males carried the heavier equipments like the coolers, table, and bags out and flexing their muscles and showing off how strong they are. The grass field was suddenly covered with tents and it's clear that they have the biggest tent, thanks to Chanyeol, Kris, Suho, and Kai. And also they have the most beautiful tent credits to Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun who designed the inside of the large tent.

They started to put the sleeping pads inside and surrounded the tent with them. They made their way to the van again and started to rest for a while. They were busy resting while Baekhyun is busy wiping Chanyeol's sweat in the face of the giant and at its back.

The others just exchanged glances when they witnessed how caring Baekhyun it is to Chanyeol. Suho secretly murmured 'One point.' And smugly grinned when he looked at Kris, Lay, and Kai.

"PROCEED TO THE CAMPING PROGRAM NOW. PROCEED TO THE CAMPING PROGRAM NOW." A loud static radio speaker resonated around the camping area and that they proceeded to the center of the grass field which the program is going to be held.

They sat near the mini stage, the other boys just made a space for them to sit. In front of them were six camp managers including their school teacher wearing scout administrator attires.

"Camping is a great way to explore leadership, build skills, and develop a deep appreciation for nature. Whether for a day, a week, or longer, camping gives everyone an individual opportunity to grow, explore, and have fun under the guidance of caring, trained adults." Their young professor Park Hyung-Sik announced his introduction. Lots of students were there rounding the mini-stage in the center, just listened and agreed with a nod.

A handsome man stepped forward, "We live in a world of screens—smartphones! laptop! TV! tablet!—and sometimes you just want to get away from it all. We get it. That's why you can focus your experience on getting outdoors. And anyway, my name is Park Seo Joon." And books and part-time jobs to survive life, Baekhyun mumbled folding his arms and rolling his eyes cutely however his lips are tugged upwards by the excitement he'd been keeping on.