CHAPTER 29: YOU ARE MINE

“I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.”

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

Chanyeol woke up early only to disconnect the batteries of his alarm clock before that little thing rumbles and wake up the whole neighborhood or we could say, so it wouldn't wake a certain baby dwarf. He slowly untangled his legs and arms from the smaller and prevented a smile when he saw that Baekhyun was drooling from his sleep again. He gently wiped the drool from the sides of the latter's mouth before standing up. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and did his morning routines.

What happened last night is just an accident. He reminded himself as he continued his routine.

He wore this plain gray sweatshirt and sweatpants. He also grabbed a dark beanie and wore his rubber shoes. It was a bit foggy outside when he jogged around the street like he does every weekend and so the stray of sun rays crept from behind the veils of clouds a little after.

When he got back, he realized that Baekhyun is still asleep. And there, an idea came to his mind.

With a smile forming in his lips and a glint on his eyes, he walked towards the kitchen, determined to prepare the only breakfast meal that he knows.- well except for ramen cup noodles and instant goods of course.

Pancakes...

Wiping the sweat beads from his temple and tugging his sweaty sweatshirt away from his steamingly hot body, he wore a white apron instead.

He grabbed the pancake mix and eggs on the counter with a grin. Basically walking around, topless.

He began cracking the eggs and mixing the pancake flour in the mixing bowl. Here and there, he looked like a responsible husband on TVs.

After whisking it for about 2 minutes, he moved it onto the pancake pan and waited patiently.

While waiting, he also opened the fridge and reached out for a carton of milk and an orange juice box pouring into two large glasses basically because he doesn't know what would Baekhyun eventually like although that bunny like everything, he thought. He also poured two cups of steaming brewed coffee for option. When the pancakes are already prepared, he sets them on two plates.

Four on Baekhyun's plates, three for him.

Okay, let's make his pancake five. Chanyeol exclaimed, eyes shining as he put another one on the latter's plate.

After looking at the plain plates with pancakes sitting neatly on the table, a genuine accomplished grin formed from the giant's face before he frowned. He still felt not really content from the meal in front of him, he wanted more to impress a certain puppy. He felt embarrassed because it was his first time preparing for breakfast with his own hands- this special.

That's how special Baekhyun is to him.

Usually, he wouldn't care about breakfast and just skip with it only to eat at school, but today was different because he felt eager and creative knowing that a special person was with him. His best friend was with him.

Flicking his hands while gazing at the fridge that was overloaded with ingredients, he was clearly thinking of what else he can make with his large hands- aside from hot water and cup noodles, but other else. He immediately grinned when he saw the bacon and of course when there's bacon, there are eggs! Again...

He was about to crack another batch of eggs when he was disrupted by the ringing doorbell. Confused, he walked towards the door and opened it only to see... Jieun.