CHAPTER 9: OLD TIMES

“I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.”

•~•~•~•~•❤❤❤•~•~•~•~•

💕C H A N Y E O L ' S P O V💕

I woke up with a lingering pain in my head. Im thanking that my body is healthy and high resistance so that I don't need to deal health complications although the rain yesterday seemed to get me. As I was struggling to sit on my bed, I suddenly remembered Baekhyun being soaked up and getting sic-Oh, shit.

I scrambled on my phone only to see sms messages from Jieun but none from Baek. I texted Jieun that I'll be late for our date and quickly took a shower and dashed outside.

💞F L A S H B A CK💞

"Yum! Yum! Stowberwy Showrtquake! Mmm! Yuuummmmyyy!" A certain puppy giggled laying on the small bed bed and kicking his tiny little feet in the air while munching a piece of strawberry shortcake. Not to mention that he's already 8 years old that time.

"Shh! Your mom's gonna scold me when she find out I'm letting you eat lots of sweet things! Aish, how can you giggle like that while having a fever..." Chanyeol pouted wiping the latter's mouth. He sighed and just fed the smaller a spoonful of the scrumptious cake on his bed nonchalantly.

After some time, he took out a small thermometer in his pocket and got Baekhyun checked his temperature.

"37.4 degrees kelvin," Chanyeol muttered and his face shows sadness.

"It's degrees CELSIUS, Yeol, not kelvin!" After he corrected Chanyeol's mistake while laughing, he coughed and asked the latter to get him warm water. After the taller one handed the glass of water, he immediately gulped it slowly and took deep breaths. The giant only watched with worried and concerned eyes. He saw Baekhyun suppressing the pain that he feels and felt his heart constrict in pain too.

Chanyeol doesn't want Baekhyun to get sick and he would trade Baekhyun's sickness for his own health only if it was possible. He got the urge to embrace Baekhyun's waist and let his head fall above Baekhyun's full tummy.

"Baek, please get well already... I don't want to see you like this. Pleasee..." Chanyeol pleaded whining as he burried his round face on the soft fabric of Baekhyun's shirt. He sniffed the sweet scent of his bestfriend, feeling the hole in his heart as he imagined the smaller not able to come to school a couple of days.

"I-It tickles, Chanyeol! Aish, Yeollie don't get too near! You'll get sick too!" Baekhyun tried to pry the latters grip on his waist but he can't so he gave up and just let it be.

"I can't play without you so it's better if I can take your fever and transfer it to my body..." Chanyeol mumbled in Baekhyun's small tummy, sending vibrations, that tickles Baekhyun.

"This bestfriend, and how can we play if you're sick, huh? Besides, you're basically friends with all the kids in the school! You can play with anyone there, go play basketball with the tall guys!" Baekhyun yelled in a matter of fact tone.

"If I get infected, atleast you'll be able to take care of me when I'm sick. Feed me when I'm hungry, change my shirt when it's already soaked in sweat, sing a song for me until I sleep and sneak outside so you can take care of me. And besides, how can I dare to ignore you and play with them if you're sick?!" Chanyeol cited while hiding a sad expression in Baekhyun's warm tummy.