CHAPTER 41: UNEXPECTED VOICE

"But I'm not hungry." Baekhyun pursed his lips keeping his small hands on the edge of the circular table of the cafeteria. He was in his senior years back then.

"But I can hear the growls of your stomach! Please?" Chanyeol insisted. Handing his palm to Baekhyun who was looking at him lowly.

"I'll get some ramen." The taller spoke leaving Baekhyun no choice. They just attended a PE class and Baekhyun was so tired, not to mention that he didn't eat breakfast this morning.

He was stubborn after all. He doesn't want to eat because he doesn't have money. And he doesn't want to waste his best friend's money for him.

"Here, eat this." Chanyeol came back with a big black shiny bowl full of ramen on his palms.

"You told me that you forgot your wallet, Chanyeol. And you're using your remaining money just to feed me!" Baekhyun pouted. Almond eyes directed on the taller.

"Tch. Eat." Chanyeol grumbled. Cracking the chopstick in two.

"Not unless you eat first." Baekhyun insisted, grabbing the chopsticks from the latter's hands. He doesn't want to be the only one eating because he knows Chanyeol is hungry too.

"Why are you so stub-"

"Just eat! So that I can eat now." With his small hands curled on the chopsticks full of ramen, he lifted it up and blew on it to decrease the hotness.

Chanyeol couldn't do anything but eat it.

"Taste good?" The smurf asked. The giant just rolled his eyes before smiling.

"Yup," he beamed. "Now it's your turn." He said and the smaller nodded and using the chopsticks he get a good amount of ramen, blew on it a couple of times before eating it.

"Mm. This must be expensive." Baekhyun laughed as he tasted the delicious seafood flavor of the ramen.

"Here, taste this." Chanyeol reaches the chopsticks and pick the squid ball on the ramen and fed Baek.

"Yum." The smurf giggled while chewing the delicious ramen.

Not until there's a particular ingredient of the ramen that made Baekhyun scrunch his face.

"Hot! Huuuuhhh, spicy!" Baekhyun fanned his face as he immediately gulped the food in his mouth without properly chewing it.

Worried Chanyeol stood up and headed to the vending machine to get bottled water.

In that small period, a group of bullies happened to pass by when they saw their target of today. Baekhyun remained clueless while waiting for Chanyeol.

"That's our table, kid." Baekhyun looked up to the tallboys. Unable to process what the boy said. Damn, his tongue is burning from the spiciness.

"What?" He managed to ask.

"I said that's our table." Said the boy in front of him with a smirk plastered on his face while stepping his right foot on an empty chair beside the smurf.

Baekhyun unconsciously gulped. And the boys in front of him chuckled. The rest of the students didn't interfere because they knew that it would be a bad decision knowing that Chanyeol's around.

"Oh, uhh.. sorry, I'll just move away from this table instead." Baekhyun apologized and held the bowl of ramen in his hands.

"Hey. Anything that was put on our table is ours." A boy with a handkerchief in his forehead spoke.