CHAPTER 46: HELL

“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

The once golden, reddish, orangey puzzles of crunchy leaves mopped on the cemented streets and the rooftops had already been hugged with fluffy magical pieces of white snow

The once golden, reddish, orangey puzzles of crunchy leaves mopped on the cemented streets and the rooftops had already been hugged with fluffy magical pieces of white snow. It slowly cloaked the surroundings, draping like blankets on every corner. Shirts turned to sweaters, from sweaters to jackets. It's getting colder and colder.

Winter.

The freeze. Shiver. Enjoyment. The fun.

A tall male stopped in his tracks only to hold the smaller's shoulder as if he had realized something. They stood on the corridor for a second. Baekhyun just breathed clueless to prevent the blush on his cheeks, because damn, there's a lot of people walking and passing by- and here's his handsome boyfriend in front of him, looking at him like he's the world. And the thought that they were looking? Baekhyun might end up having a permanent shade of red in both of his cheeks.

"Wear this. You may catch a cold ." Chanyeol warmly spoke as the fog was created every time he breathed and talk. He took his scarf off and wrapped it around the smaller's neck.

"Now, you're the one who may catch a cold," Baekhyun whined with a small pout in the lips. His eyes shone under Chanyeol's gaze.

"And if I could catch a cold, so what? I have you to take care of me." Chanyeol whispered and held the latter's waist beside him and started walking.

He may freeze but his heart would warm him up just by looking directly at the short boy beside him.

"Your parents will be home next week, Chanyeol," Baekhyun mumbled, looking over on Chanyeol.

"I don't care." Chanyeol's words are short but it was enough to cut the conversation in there.

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol's parents aren't happy about what they are having right now. In fact, they strongly disagree. However, Chanyeol don't give a fuss about their reaction, but the smaller felt sad about it.

This heart is mine, I get to choose who'll I love.

The controversy that the famous varsity player of the famous university who's dating the nobody who happened to be a nerd- and a male, was kind of an explosion.

Not only with the whole campus, the community knew. But also the Parks.

The perfect boyfriend material is dating the struggling singer.