CHAPTER 16: FAMILIARITY

"No, I won't teach you," Chanyeol argued for the third time.

"But Chanyeol I want to learn!" Baekhyun insisted like a petulant child. He had been asking Chanyeol about it and he had no idea how this bothered the taller.

Chanyeol sighed and eyed the seemingly determined midget. His height just reached his shoulders.

"You can't even throw a punch Baekhyun." He complained.

"I could learn... Everything is learned! Please?" Baekhyun begged as he clasped his palms together.

Changing rolled his eyes and begrudgingly stood Infront of Baekhyun.

"Hit me." He ordered. The smaller looked at him confused.

"Like hit, hit? A punch?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah, punch me anywhere you like. Do your best." Chanyeol spoke and waited for Baekhyun to adjust.

Baekhyun stared at him for a while before lifting his balled fist in the air and throwing a punch at Chanyeol.

"Aww! That hurts!" Chanyeol reacted as he rubbed his chest. Baekhyun on the other hand was surprised and immediately checked on where he punched the latter.

"I'm sorry! Oh my, I should have been gentler!" He apologized as he joined rubbing the taller's spot where he punched him.

"Baekhyun, I'm just kidding. Your punch is like a wind hitting me and here you are apologizing for it." Chanyeol sighed as he made a blank face.

"Really it doesn't hurt?" Baekhyun asked dejectedly, "But I punched you hard." He spoke disappointedly.

"What is that, painless than an ant bite. You sure you did your best?" Chanyeol chuckled but then kept quiet when he saw the smaller stood silently.

"You don't have to learn to fight you know. I'm here to protect you." He comforted as he rubbed Baekhyun's sides. Baekhyun shook his head in disagreement and glared at Chanyeol.

He glared at Chanyeol before staring unto the fresh cut on the taller's lips.

"That wouldn't have happened if it wasn't because of me!" Baekhyun gritted his teeth as he pointed accusingly at the bruise on Chanyeol's lips.

"That meanie senior! He dared to fight a junior like you!? He is insane! He should pick someone of his size! He's a bully!" He angrily blabbered.

"He's my size Baekhyun." Chanyeol deadpanned.

"Besides, I kicked his ass and made him regret picking on you." He said proudly as he smiled at Baekhyun.

"But you got hurt!" The smaller argued again, stomping his feet.

"I don't want you getting hurt!" Baekhyun's tears were now sliding on his cheeks as he stared at Chanyeol frustratedly.

Chanyeol's heart melted by his friend's reaction so instead, he rubbed his head and wiped the tears on him.

"If you want to hurt someone, go for the throat or at the groin part." He spoke. Changing the topic.