CHAPTER 49: THREATS

“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

*snap*

*snap*

Chanyeol groaned as he was awoken by the sound of the camera flashing in front of his face. He opened his eyes and was welcomed by Baekhyun's angelic face holding his phone in his hands while giggling his apology.

Chanyeol warmly smiled and pulled the giggly smaller in between his naked top as he snuggled into him.

"Good morning, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun giggled energetically, his smiles blinding, eyes crinkling cutely. And Chanyeol fell in love again.

"Good morning, baby." Chanyeol smiled too. Baekhyun giggled once again as he kissed Chanyeol in the nose.

"You okay now?" Chanyeol spoke. Baekhyun flushed red by the taller's sudden question, with the fact that his voice was so deep and he noticed that Chanyeol's sleepy voice was just so sexy.

"Mm. Just a lil bit sore but the pill that you gave me helped a lot." He said, pursing his lips as he was playing on the latter's large ear. His back hurts and he felt unable to walk for hours yet.

"Good. We could do it again later then." Chanyeol spoke casually, eyes still closed and a smug smirk formed on his lips, making Baekhyun's face turn red.

"Yah. Shut up, will you? I still feel embarrassed and sore, you know." Baekhyun nuzzled his face on the latter's chest. Hearing the constant beating of Chanyeol's heart makes him feel like he wanted to stay between the latter's arms for hours.

"Didn't you like it?" Chanyeol slurred, keeping his large hands on the latter's waist.

"Yah! What question was that..." Baekhyun pouted as he feels his cheeks burned in a shade of pink.

"Did you like my performance?" Chanyeol teased again, chuckling in the process.

"Shut. Up." Baekhyun blew under his breath. Redness gathered around his mochi cheeks.

"Did you love how I made love to you? The way my large Yeollie enter you?" Chanyeol stifled a chuckle at how funny it was to roll the words out his tongue just as blunt as that to Baekhyun who was just so innocent.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!"

"Last time I teased you, you begged me to-"

"Yah! Just go to sleep! You big derp!"

"I know I'm big. Huge. And you liked it."

"Tch. Park Chanyeol!"

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

"Can I try it again?" Baekhyun asked, flashing his puppy eyes and pouty lips at Chanyeol.

"Of course you can. Do what you want to do with all these tokens." Chanyeol spoke as he handed the pouch of tokens to Baekhyun is the latter took it excitedly and inserted another token in the claw machine.

Chanyeol regretted not bringing Baekhyun in an arcade-like this before. It never came to his mind as he was busy with his girlfriends before.