CHAPTER 50: RAGE

"Don't run around so much, you may trip and get hurt." Chanyeol sternly ordered the little one before he practiced basketball on the empty court.

They had waited for almost an hour just to find the court empty because there are teenagers playing basketball there too just a while back.

"Mm. But can I buy ice cream?" The little fluff asked, eyes fixed on the old ice cream seller on the corner of the road with a wide smile glued on his face.

"Yeah. Just take some money on my bag, don't spend it all, I need to buy my New Jersey tomorrow." Chanyeol announces as he dribbled the ball, trying out the new trick that he watched from those males playing not long ago.

"Yah! I don't need your money! I have my own money! Eomma gave me some." Baekhyun puffed as he showed a couple of coins on his palms in Chanyeol's face sheepishly.

"Okay then. Just don't eat much, your tummy might hurt. And don't go far away or run around so much, understand?" He spoke without looking towards the midget as he concentrated on his dribbling.

"Again and again, blah blah blah. Have fun, Yeol! I'll get going now!" Baekhyun grinned as he brushed off Chanyeol and ran quickly towards the ice cream man like a jet.

Chanyeol sighed as he saw the small bean handing all his coins to the man.

Chanyeol was playing all by himself while Baekhyun watched him do the tricks and shoot the ball on the ring.

And before being forgotten, four bodyguards in black are watching from afar. A distance Chanyeol would like them to have.

He gets occasional claps as he shows his dribbles and shots. While there, Baekhyun, wishing that his ice cream wouldn't melt so fast so he could devour it for the longest. He would give kitten licks only waiting for the melted ice cream on the sides to drizzle around the cone and giggles when he catch it on his tongue.

Once he finished his ice cream, he thought of things he wanna do. An imaginary light bulb popped up above his head as he smiled.

He set his foot on the cemented floor and walked towards Chanyeol's bag which contains another ball.

He took it and started kicking it like a soccer ball. His face lit up when he realized that it's fun and so, he kicked the ball around the other side of the court while Chanyeol was on the opposite side.

"Be careful!" Chanyeol shouts when he saw Baekhyun playing. The smaller looks back at Chanyeol with his cheeky smile as he waved his hand.

"I'm okay it's fun! I would never get into an accide— ooooolf!" Baekhyun tripped his left foot over his right foot and fell to the ground.

He stands up quickly like a zap, praying that Chanyeol didn't see it, but the taller saw what happened and ran towards the boy who got tripped by his own clumsiness.

"I'm okay!" Baekhyun announced loudly. The smaller smiled sorrily as he felt nervous when Chanyeol slammed the ball away. The ball bounced away and was forgotten.