CHAPTER 14: THE FIELD TRIP

“Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

"I-I'm nervous about this." Baekhyun stammered, fiddling his fingers out of anxiety. He's watching Chanyeol who was now silently packing his own things in his luggage, making the young male's second thoughts become scarier. It was when Baekhyun just realized how serious he put his life into when he agreed to join the camping. And here comes his train of regrets and fear.

Chanyeol just chuckled and lifted his head to witness the nervous and uneasy facial expression of his best friend.

"You should be. There will be lots of spiders there, a bunch of rats, and huge monsters lurking at the camp." Chanyeol joked but then he jerked and winced when he saw Baekhyun turn pale.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!! I change my mind! I don't want to go anymore! You freaking liar! You told me that there'll be bonfires and we'll eat marshmallows, we'll go fishing, swimming and play in the mud!! Gosh Chanyeol, take my things out from that luggage! I don't want to go anymore!" Baekhyun cried. He stomped like a little kid and threw tantrum.

"Too late puppy." Chanyeol just flashed a smugly grin hurrying to shove the rest of Baek's necessities.

He laughed at his best friend's behavior and continued packing the latter's things while ignoring his best friend who was flailing pathetically, whining, and rolling over on Chanyeol's bed dramatically.

•~•~•~•~•❤️❤️❤️•~•~•~•~•

"Is it okay to join you in that Basketball team van, Yeol? Isn't that exclusive for basketball players only? I could just join the school bus you know..." Baekhyun asked as he nibbled the insides of his mouth after his best friend told him to join the van with his fellow basketball players.

Baekhyun just tried to ignore the stares he's receiving from the other students, especially the girls, in front of the campus where he and Chanyeol entered the jeep. He just bowed down his head and gave his eyeglasses a lift as the calming lemon scent of air freshener attacked his nose.

"It's safer here Baek, anyway I already told them. Besides the personally want to meet you! And it's one of my friend's vehicles so it's all fine. Now c'mon, let's go." Chanyeol flung his arms on Baekhyun's shoulders to calm the tensed puppy. They listed their names on the professor's list and finally settled in the emerald green jeep eh van.

 They listed their names on the professor's list and finally settled in the emerald green jeep eh van

As they went inside, Chanyeol grabbed the smurf's luggage and put it in the corner inside the bus.

Baekhyun's eyes widen as he witnessed how luxurious the jeepney van was. It was a large green jeepney van and it left Baekhyun almost breathless once he saw the interior. There are a huge sofa and a large bed, wooden counters, and varnished cabinets, there's also a comfort room and refrigerator. It looked like a mini house.