83

gUuyyysss
val got pregnant in february,
from feb nine months on means its november when she's gonna get the baby, it just was zachs bday so that means its end may-beginning of june in the story

the baby's not gonna be there yet
ok

Valencia Auguste

After my outburst on the call towards Daniel, I turned my phone off and tossed it across the room, he hung up quickly after anyway. He just wanted to 'let me know he missed me'.

"Are you okay?" Zach asked as he pulled back, looking me in the eyes as if he was checking in on me, waiting for me to answer him.

I nodded and scraped my throat, giving him a small, forced smile. "Yeah."

Like it was a routine, I started unbuttoning his jeans. Instinctively, he leaded me and pushed me against the door very slowly and softly, making sure not to hurt me in the process as he kissed me slowly, resting his hands gently on my hips, barely even touching my jeans as if I was made of porselain, and he was scared to break me.
I stopped undoing his jeans and numb continued following his lead, unsure of what I was supposed to feel.

He pulled back slowly before staring in my eyes for a few seconds again. He sighed. I could tell he was confused.
"Zach?" I frowned. He awokened from his daze and looked like he had seen a ghost.
"What's wrong?" I asked again, grabbing his hand and squeezing it lightly. He shrugged.

"Yeah," He mumbled absent. I shook my head.

"If you don't wanna do this, we don't have to," I assured him. He shrugged once again. "It's fine," I said and handed him his sweater again. "Let's just watch a movie, okay?" I suggested. He nodded. We sat down on the bed, watching the tv, but the both of us weren't really paying attention to what was going on on the screen.

I waited for him to fall asleep as I grabbed my cellphone from the nighstand and sneaked out of the hotelroom. Outside, the city was slowly starting to quiet down, there were less people out on the streets and the only sounds were coming from cars who passed by every once in a while.
I sighed, sitting down at a random bench infront of a closed store. I grabbed my phone, it was 12 in the morning and I scrolled through my 200 voicemail messages. The most recent ones were from today, from Daniel.

"Hey, Val, you're not picking up but I....
I know the two of you are in San Fran, right now, and I just... I just wanted to ask you, if you really are moving on, to tell me right now, to be honest with me."

I sighed as I listened to the next one.

"It's the most hypocrite thing for me to say, I know, but I wouldn't be able to beat the thought of.. you.. and Zach... in a hotel in Fransisco, while I wanna be the only one to see you like that, to.. to see you pinned up against the wall... so if you let him see you like that, both of you, don't bother to call me."

I scoffed. He was right, that was the most hypocrite thing of him to say, but he wasn't... wrong.

Somehow, everything he said just made sense.

Before I realised it, I dialled his number, once again, like the stupid, hopeless fool I am.

It rang twice before I heard a familiar silence on the other side of the line.

"Hi," I eventually whispered.

"Hey," He mumbled, surprised but not hopeful.

"I, eh, me and Zach didn't... we didn't do it," I eventually said, after the same silence there lately had been on the line.

"Oh," He sounded relieved. "That's... good?"
I bit my tongue in nervousness, tears started to form in my eyes as they escaped my tearduct and slipped down my cheeks.
"Was it because of what I.. said?"

I wiped my tears away. "I don't know, it didn't feel right, for both me and him," I shrugged.

"Will you come back home this week, so we can talk?" He asked.

"I will come back this week, I think."

"Good."

"Good," I nervously said.

"Val?"

I smiled the slightest bit at the nickname he gave me. "Yes?"

"I love you."

I stayed silent for a while, but eventually I took a deep breath and said: "I love you too, Daniel."

this is lame but im very tired so its all i got rn

zalencia hmmm or dalencia hmmmm