Love and Obessed Scheme

Jacquees

I'm following Exotic to her house to get clothes and I am in a dazed state. I can't believe she did that in front of everybody. I mean don't get me wrong I am not complaining. I am just shocked. She keep shocking the shit out of me. I want Exotic bad but at the same time I wanna slow this shit down because it is moving like a freight train. We need to slow down just a little bit because I don't wanna damage our relationship. She deserves more than just a roll in the hay. I looked ahead and she was pulling into her driveway. She got out the car and went inside. I waited in my car for her to get everything that she needed. I told her before we left the grand opening that I wanted her to ride with me back to my house so she could just leave her car here. While waiting for her to come out my phone rung. I looked at the screen and it was Issa. I already knew he was gone have a lot of questions. I finally answered the phone.

"What up E?"

"What up mane? So?" He said dragging it out to add emphasis.

"So what nigga? Just go ahead and say or ask whateva' it is."

"Aight. What the hell is going on with you and Exotic. I mean I saw how y'all were when we first got there. Then you left and went to the back. And for the grand finale y'all was kissing in front of every damn body." He said taking a pause.

"Just tell me are y'all fuckin' or what?"

Ja rubbed his hand down his face staring out in the darkness. He honestly didn't know what the hell they were doing, but he knew it was something.

"E man  I don't even know and that I'm not bullshitting about."

"Well all I'm gone tell you is don't fuck up. Exotic is a good girl and she ain't like them other grimey females, especially like Giselle and her crew." Issa tacked on.

Issa knew that his cousin hadn't been looking for anything serious since that Skye bullshit but I think Exotic would be good for him.

"E man that't the last thing I wanna do. I mean Exotic is like a breath of fresh air. We can talk about whateva' and the chemistry between us is crazy. I just feel like all hell gone break loose because of Giselle's ass." He said with a frustrated tone.

"You and Exotic will figure out just don't rush anything. I mean anything that is worth having is worth waiting for."

"Real Talk, but aye I'm gone hit you up sometime tomorrow."

"Aight."

They ended the call and a few seconds later Exotic came out with her overnight bag. I got out the car to take her bag and open her car door ushering her inside. I walked around to my side and got back in. I didn't start the car right away. I gripped the steering wheel and looked over at Exotic. She was looking at me with questions in her eyes.

"Exotic when we get to my house we need to talk?" I said as I started the car backing out.

I looked at her and she nodded and just turned looking out the window as we drove the short distance to my house. A few minutes later we pulled up and I turned the car off getting out to help Exotic. We walked to the door and I unlocked it allowing her to go in before me. There was a light on that was illuninating the living room. There was a awkward silence until Exotic broke it.

"Ja why did you want me to spend the night with you? I mean was it because I kissed you like that?"

He grabbed one of his dreads playing with it as he thought about what she asked. He knew at first it was because of that, but deep down he liked the feel of her being in his arms.

"Exotic at first that was the case, but I actually like having you in my arms. I know I flirt, say and do sexual shit to you but that is not all I see in you, but I'm not looking nor am I ready for a committed relationship either."