Grand Opening Part 2

Giselle

I can't believe he walked off with her and now they standing in the middle of floor like its just the two of them in here. I don't know what the fuck  going on but something has got to give. Every since Que laid eyes on her at the kick back, they have got closer. She is on my fuckin' territory. He say that they are just friends but the shit I'm looking at right now looks like they fucking or it won't be long before they start fucking. Exotic just don't know that is my dick, shit it has been for the last three months. I narrowed my light gray eyes because they were walking off somewhere towards the back.

"Ugggh! I really hate that bitch Exotic. I know that's your cousin and all Sharla but she is gettin' on my last damn nerves."

"She may be my cousin but I don't get down with her ass like that. In fact I never have." Sharla said with a stank look on her face.

"Well y'all might not like her but she is pretty as hell and she can dance her ass off." Amiyah said looking at them like they were crazy.

"Bitch you would say that cause you probably like her ass." Giselle said.

Amiyah was bisexual but she was more into other females than men. Every since she saw Exotic at the kick back and seeing her that night at the club dancing, she felt some type of way about Exotic.

"Don't get mad cause I'm attracted to her and not yo ho ass. Amiyah said ready to knock the shit out of Giselle.

Giselle stuck up her middle finger and kept watching where Que and Exotic went.

"Sharla we gotta come up with something soon to break all this lovey dovey shit up. This shit is making me sick."

"I'm sure we can come up with something." Sharla said with a devious smile on her face.

Jacquees

Exotic grabbed my hand and walked me to this big ass room that looked like a big dance studio. The hardwood floors were gleaming and the long wall mirror was sparkling. I then noticed a door off to the right that was marked private. I was curious about what was on the other side of that door, but right now I was more curious about Exotic sexy ass. I know she my home girl but damn it's gettin' harder for me to remember that when she be looking and smelling all good. I was watching her as she walked seductively around the floor and I felt like she was doing that shit on purpose. She stopped and looked at all the pictures on the wall of dancers before our time and to now. I had to admit this shit was laid. I walked up behind her close enough to where she could feel my body heat. She acted as if I wasn't standing there, but I was about to make her ass very much aware.

I put my front against her back and put my face in the crook of her neck. I placed my hands on her hips and brought her ass closer to my semi-hard dick.

"Exotic I know you ass trying to play hard but ain't no need fa' that shit." I said as I kissed her neck.

"Ja why do you you keep doing this shit. This is not supposed to be happening." I said turning around looking at him."

He smiled and circled me while rubbing his hands together. He looked me up and down as he circled me twice. He then came to a complete stop in front of me. He placed his hands on my waist and walked be backwards to my back was pressed against the wall. He placed his hands on either side of my head staring at my red coated lips as if he wanted to kiss them.

"Exotic you know this may not supposed to be happening but it is happening. My question is what we gone do about it. I mean I pretty much put it out there when were in the lobby area."

"Oh you were serious about us having a grand opening?" I said with a coy smile on my face.

"Yeah Exotic I was, but the grand opening I'm talkin' bout is gone be more extravagant. Imma make you feel shit you ain't neva' felt before. Imma do shit you ain't neva' done before."

I was at a lost for words because he was causing a down pour in my thong and I was afraid that if I moved we would both drown. Out the blue he started kissing and licking on my neck. And boy did his full pillow soft lips feel good on my neck.

"Its okay to moan Exotic cause I know my lips on yo neck feel good and its causing that pussy to feel all warm and wet." He said in between kisses on my neck.

I tilted my head to the side to give him better access and when I did he bit down and gently sucked knowing it was gone leave a mark.

Shit was getting too damn hot too damn fast. I needed this fire to be put out but I'm not sure if I'm ready fa' all that.

"Ja what the fuck?! You got Giselle out there, hell you got Giselle period." I said slightly frustrated.

He stopped kissing my neck and grabbed my hand as he walked to a near by chair. He sat down and pulled me in his lap facing him. This was a dangerous thing we were doing.

"Exotic Giselle is a fuck buddy we don't have conversation the way that you and I do. We don't hang out or none of that other shit. If we together it's either because we fucking or she sucking my dick. We don't kiss and I sure as hell don't go down on her."

"See with you it's different because you got class and you don't be throwing me the pussy. That's the kind of shit I like."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was about to say something when my phone started ringing. I knew it was Andie calling. I grabbed the phone out of my pocket about to answer it but Ja grabbed it.

"The fuck you doing? Give me phone!" I said semi yelling.

He ignored me and answered.

"Andie Exotic is a lil busy we will be back in a few." He said not giving Andie a chance to say anything because he hung up.

My eyes widen and my mouth dropped open. I could not believe he did that.

"Really nigga! They gone think we off somewhere fucking."

"Let'em think whateva because really it ain't gone be nothing to think about on our end because sooner or later we are. I hope sooner."

He tapped my leg so that I could get up and I stood over him with my legs braced apart on either side of him. He looked at me like if I had said the word, clothes would be coming off.

"When you gone dance for me Exotic? And I'm talkin' bout dance when it's just us."

I just looked at him and finally stepped back and her rose from the chair. He was about to walk off right when I stopped him. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he placed his hands on my ass watching me.

"If you play your cards right I will be your private dancer." I said leaning in to nibble on his ear. I walked off and looked over my shoulder and gave him a sexy wink.

**********

I had just walked to the end of the hall leading to the lobby when Andie and Sharee were standing there with their arms folded across their chest.

"I was trying to call yo black ass and tell you that Aunt Shanique is here, but no, Que ass talkin' bout you busy right now. What the fuck y'all asses was doing?" Andie asked with a raised brow.

I didn't even get a chance to say anything because Sharee blurted out, "Oh my God! Exotic! Is that a hickey on yo neck?"

I sighed putting my hands in my face because this shit was just too much. Damn Ja and is grand opening......