72

:)
Valencia Auguste

After dragging myself out of my bed, I turned on the shower and let the water run while I gor undressed. I decided to wash my hair so it took a little longer for me to get out of the shower again. I hummed a little part of youngblood by 5 seconds of summer while I wrapped the towell around my waist and grabbed a brush to comb through my hair.

"Surrender my everything, 'cause you made me believe you're mine. You used to call me baby, now you're calling me by name. Takes one to know one yeah you beat me at my own damn game" I sang softly.

"You're pushing and pushing I'm pulling away, pulling away from ya" I grabbed my phone and opened my instagram story. I started a video and continued singing. "I give and I give and I give and you take, I give and you take. Youngblood, say you want me, say you want me out of your life and I'm just a dead man walking tonight, but you need it, yeah you need me, all of the time."

I posted it and continued my usual routine of getting ready, only this time a bit slower and a bit sadder.

I gave myself a little peptalk while I did my make-up. "You'll be fine seeing Daniel tonight, you'll be fine" I whispered.

"Of course you will" I heard a voice behind me say. I quickly turned around only to see Zach leaning against the doorpost. He wore a red shirt with a leather jacket over it, with some black skinny jeans and some alternative boots. He looked good.

"You scared me!" I yelled but laughed soon afterwards. "I thought I'd said I would be there around 9?" I furrow my brows.

He shrugs his shoulders as he walks in and sits down on the bed. "Wanted to make sure you were really coming tonight, you deserve to have a little fun" He smiled.

"I mean, I wouldn't get dressed up and stuff only not to actually go to the party, I would've just stayed in bed for another week" I chuckle.

"Honestly, I was surprised you even responded, you've been off your phone for a week" He said, a bit concerned. "I needed a break, I guess, but I think I'll be fine tonight" I say and finish putting my jewelry on. I stood up  and pulled my little black dress a bit up and grabbed a denim jacket to wear on top of the dress.

"Ready?" Zach asked. I nodded and grabbed my phone. "You look great, Val, you're gonna shock everyone at that party."

-

We quickly got to the why don't we house, mainly because Zach is a terrible driver and drives at least 20 mph above the speed limit all the time.
"Here we are" He said and stopped the truck.

"Finally" I chuckled softly.

We got into the house. Some people turned around to look at the door, but quickly got back to the conversations they had again, except for one person.

I could feel his eyes burning, and when I quickly shot a look at Zach, I knew he felt it too. "Let's just get a drink ok? He'll stop soon enough" He got closer and yelled in my ear for me to be able to hear him over the sound of the music. I nodded and followed him to the kitchen.  "What do you want?" He asked.

"A beer?" I suggested. He nodded and handed me a bottle he just grabbed out of the fridge. "Thanks" I smiled and opened it quickly.

"Hey guys," Jonah said.  "Glad you're here, Val," He smiled. He grabbed a drink and left as soon as he came. Both me and Zach followed him back to the living room to talk to some people. Me and Zach talked to Gabbie and Jack for a while and some other people I had never seen before. I figured they were probably friends of Jonah, since they were a bit older than others. I couldn't follow the conversation they had anymore, so I looked around the room. I recognised Anna and smiled at her briefly, wondering if she knew what was going on between her brother and I. After all, I didn't think Daniel would have the courage to tell anyone. She smiled back and I continued making my way through the people, when I suddenly stopped looking around and gasped at the sight of Daniel kissing another girl, who it was? I had no idea. They pulled back and I saw Daniel looking this way. He looked hurt, in a way.

But I didn't feel sorry for him.

"Val!" I heard Zach yell in my ear. I awoke from my daze and turned back around. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and dragged me from the group, and again, I felt Daniel's eyes burning on me, but it didn't matter as much as it did before. "Where are we going?" I asked as he opened a door which lead to a staircase. "Somewhere quiet" He said and made sure I was following him, as he looked behind him quickly every few seconds. I followed him up the stairs and it led to the rooftop of the building. He sat down on a wooden box and I sat down opposite of him. The wood cracked a little when we both sat down, but it luckily didn't break. He took a deep breath.

"So how have you been, really?" He asked as he took a huge sip from his drink.

"I mean, this week was just a terrible week, but I think I'll be doing some fun stuff this week, I might fly down somewhere, I'm not sure yet"  I shrug my shoulders.

"That's a whole different thing" He chuckled. "It's good you're planning to have fun," He continued.

I smiled at him. He really was a good guy.
"Thank you, Zach, thanks for always lookjng out for me" I said, and I meant it.

He scratched the back of his head with his other hand. "Do you remember what happened last week?" He asked. "Or, at least, what almost happened?" He chuckled.

I think back to the week before, we were in my kitchen, and we almost kissed. After all, I kind of regret not kissing him.

"Yeah," I sigh. "Yeah, I remember."

"I'm sorry that happened," He said.

"I didn't really mind," I said awkwardly staring at my shoes.

"Really?" He asked hopedul. "Well, do you think we could finish that then?" He asked, his cheeks flushed a light shade of red as his hand moved to my jaw, forcing me to look at him, slowly getting his face closer to mine.

"Yeah, I think we can," I mumbled.  I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me. I felt his breath against my face and then felt his soft lips on mine, moving in sync, slowly, but surely.

I grinned as I pulled back.

"That wasn't too bad, was it?" He jokingly mumbled while he took another sip of his whiskey.

I took a sip of my beer. "Yeah, that was okay" I chuckled.

"Good," He smirked drinking more of the liquid inside of his glass.

"Yeah, that was good" I agreed again awkwardly. He looked at me playfully.

"Wanna go for round two?"

-

this is me right now

like

i loVE NOT HAVING A WIG

I AM ShoOk

#Zalencia?!? 🤣😜🤣😜🤣😜🤣