58

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Valencia Auguste

The next morning I woke up in Daniels arms, which held me close to his body. I opened my eyes and felt a bit sick. I made my way out of Daniels grip and got our of bed. I took a light sprint to the bathroom where I just started throwing up as soon as I reached the toilet.

After a while I heard footsteps getting closer and a big hand on my back. "Sssh baby" Daniel mumbled as he tried to keep my hair out of my face. "Well, there goes the applepie" I mumbled a bit annoyed. "Morning sickness, love it" I added and flushed the toilet. I stood up to brush my teeth and walked back to bed, where I hadn't laid down again for a minute when I heard a knock on the door. "DANIEL, VAL, THE FLIGHT LEAVES IN FOUR HOURS HURRY UP!" Tyler yelled. I whined but got up again and so did Daniel. I pulled a pair of grey sweatpants and an orange hoodie from Daniel out of the suitcase and put on my Nike Air sneakers and closed my suitcase after putting  my make up bag back in there.

I grabbed my sunglasses from the nighstand did a little pirouette and smiled at Daniel. "I'm ready" I said and dragged my suitcase towards the door. "I'm almost done" Daniel laughed putting on his shirt.
"You don't need a shirt tbh" I laughed.

"Shut up" he groaned and threw a hat at me. "How rude" I chuckled and threw it back at him. He put on the hat and walked out the door. We walked towards the other boys and Gabbie and all got in a van to get to the airport.

At the airport we all checked in and Corbyn went to say goodbye to Christina while me and Daniel were on our way to dunkin' donuts to get some coffee.

"When do you wanna tell everyone?" I asked him while we were in line to get the drinks. He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I think we should tell my mom and stuff first, and then the boys and tben the fans and stuff." I nod in agreement. "What do you think the guys will say?" I nervously asked again.  "I think they'll be very happy to become uncles" Daniel smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. He kissed my temple quickly before ordering coffee. "A grande black coffee, a grande cappucino and a chocolate croissant for the lady" He smiled. "All to go."

The barista nodded and accepted the money from Daniel and grabbed the cups. "Name?"  She asked.

"Seavey" Daniel said and we waited for our coffee and chocolate croissant. When the barista called out "Seavey", Daniel picked up our order and handed me the croissant and my cappucino. "Thank you, I hadn't eaten yet" I give him a small smile. "I know, but you're eating for two now" He softly said smiling laying his arm around my lower back. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes immidiately start to glow, I love him so much.

We walk back towards the group. "Hey guys, we're back" I smiled. "Good, we can board the plane in half an hour" Tyler sticks his thumb up after looking at his watch.

"Great" Zach said, sighing deeply as he sits down in one of the chairs before the hall where we should board the plane.

"Hey, heads up Herron" I hit the back of his head jokingly. "Aren't you excited to go back to California?" I ask him, taking a bite of my chocolate croissant.

"Well, I mean, yeah but I love New York so much" He said, quite sad. "You should take a nap on the plane, no snorky moods today" Daniel jokes. "Why? Is the President visiting?" Zach mocked back at him.

"Is tHe pReSidEnT viSiTiNg?" Daniel repeated in a funny voice. "No idiot, it's just a good day today" Jonah mingled in the conversation and winked at Daniel. Daniel nodded.

I raised an eyebrow but let it go as soon as I heard the intercom of the aiport call over our flight was board-ready, and so we all walked towards the line to board the plane.

My seat was inbetween Daniel and Corbyn and of course they both had to tease me a bit when we got into our seats for bringing my sunglasses onto the plane. "You guys are gonna regret putting them in your suitcases" I just smirked and leanes back into my chair.

As Corbyn took a beer from the steward, he teased that I couldn't get one since American flights obviously don't provide alchohol for those under 21, unlike European flights.

"Well, it's not like I would take a beer now either" I said, meaning I was pregnant and couldn't consume any alchohol, even if I wanted to, although Corbyn of course didn't know that. "Either way, I'm taking a nap, I'll hear you guys complaining when the sun's blinding your eyes, okay?" I teased and closed my eyes, waiting for this flight to be over and to arrive in LA.

-
-

valenciamaroon

liked by kendalljenner, gigihadid and 10 669 548 others

valenciamaroon
if there's oNe thing i learned from travelling all the time, is that you aLWAYS bring sunglasses. Even on planes. They're great.

corbynbesson
why are girls usually right 😭😭😭

valenciamaroon
@/corbynbesson bc girls are smart

username1
big mood tbh

username2
queen!