feeling emotions freely

I waited for Ibiki to finish but suddenly it stopped and he was on the ground in pain and a bird summoning came out of him. I ran next to him and the slug latched onto him and began healing him. In my distraction, my ice chamber was destroyed and the rhino escaped. also, the dog broke free and more summonings were summoned. I looked around shocked not sure what to do. and then suddenly pain spread through my body. damn even with the slugs healing me my wounds are getting worse. also, I can't keep using my Kekkie Genkai for too much longer because it could become dangerous real soon.

the rhino was still in front of us and I stood in front of Ibiki determined to protect him. like hell, I wasn't going to let Pain win so easily. the woman looked down at me pissing me off. I cracked my knuckles. 

screw pushing my emotions away. I'll admit it care for the leaf, and the people in it I would give my life for this place. it is my home and I wasn't going to let my home be ruined without a fight. I felt my body temperature drop greatly. the jutsu I was about to use is seriously unstable it's why I didn't use it while fighting with Jiraiya but I had to try. The slug gasped feeling my body temperature.

"I ask you detach yourself from me if you don't you could be frozen." I said.

"No, I'll try my best to keep healing you also keep your body temperature high enough so you don't die." She said in an unusual firm tone.

I knew there was no arguing with her so I simply sighed. I weaved multiple hand sign and pressed my hands against the ground. ice style living ice. multiple creatures made of ice were formed. multiple eagles. multiple lynxes. also ironically considering I was terrified of them, snakes. my face contorted with pain. I began to breathe heavily as I struggled to control them.

"sora are you okay?" the slug asked.

"fine it's just this jutsu is unstable and take a lot of energy to control." I mumbled it a strained voice. 

my ice creatures attacked the summonings and they fought. as they were fighting I could see one of the Pains near the Hokage from a distance. I gritted my teeth. I couldn't make it to her right now. suddenly all the summoning disappeared and I allowed my ie creatures to shatter away as I collapsed to the ground exhausted from using so much chakra. I breathed heavily as I began to shake. I saw the Pain the was with The Hokage rise to the skies and a sick feeling came to my stomach. what was he planning?

my eyes widened noticing he was going to destroy the leaf. I brought my hands together and connected to the ice crystals I created earlier. an ice barrier formed around the leaf and the Pain did his all mighty push. I wasn't strong enough to hold the barrier long enough to stop the leaf being destroyed but I did hold it long enough for the slug to get everyone to safety.

I completely collapsed to the ground barely staying conscious. The slug also took me to safety and I saw Shikamaru and another person come out of the slug. I closed my eyes and stopped using my Kekkei Genkai. when I opened my eyes again I spewed blood. I Heard Shikamaru groan in pain as he came closer to me. he sat near me and rested my head on his lap.

"Don't you dare die you, troublesome woman." I heard him say.

"if I do die at least I got to see you one more time." I said smiling. 

I saw tears fill his eye and I wiped them away.

"don't worry the leafs stubbornness has rubbed off on me. so you can't get rid of me this easily." I said gently.

"it seems you come back to your old self." Shikamaru said.

"I realised today life is to short to push my emotions away. I may feel pain but it's worth it to feel love." I said.  

he smiled and lifted me up to lean against him. the slug was healing me. I took some time to look around the village to see it was completely destroyed. I looked down. I was too weak to stop it.

"Sora if you didn't create that ice barrier around the leaf I wouldn't have been able to get everyone to safety. the risks you took today saved many lives. you're a hero." the slug said kindly. 

"she's right you know." I heard someone say.

I looked at the person to see Shikaku. he began to speak to his son and the woman that was there. but I was more drawn to the centre of the destroyed leaf where Naruto now was.