Letters

I sat on the Nara's roof and soon jumped down and looked at the Shoji board and saw a plan played out by none other than Shikamaru. It was a good plan but I couldn't help but worry for him. I ran my hand over the board and closed my eyes. He was a stupid Nara but I knew if anyone could pull this plan off it was him. The only problem is getting the hokages permission.

I heard footsteps coming in my direction so I quickly jumped away and headed home. When I got home I checked my mailbox and saw that ther was a letter from the snow. So I went in side to read it.

Dear Sora

I'm doing much better now having your sensei stay was a good idea. And I think I might be in love again. Thank you for being such a good friend and writing to me so often.

~~~~Asiura

Dear sora

I'm sorry about staying in the snow but I thought it best I stay with your friend asiura. I hope you're doing well and you are still training

~~~~your sensei

Dear Sora Hisha

I'm sorry for being such a bitch when we first met. I missed judged you. My father abused my mother and I and it took a long time before my mum got out of that relationship and got with my current father. Asiura told me of your past and after hearing it guilt filled me for judging you. I hope we can start over.

~~~~Maki Yuu

I smiled and wrote back to all of them and sent the letters. I was back at home but my eyes narrowed when I felt someone coming closer to my house. Then I heard glass smash in my room and I ran in there and held one of my blades to the persons neck and realised it was Mitsou.

"What are you doing here?" I asked letting him go.

"I know I'm probably viewed as an enemy of the leaf but I swear I'm no longer involved with Orochimaru. I said I would go find the truth for myself and I did. Please let me redeem myself and tell the leaf what I know." He explained.

"I will let you but I have to follow the process when a possible threat to the village is found." I said.

He nodded and I pulled out a rope and took him to TI. When I checked him in I put him into an interrogation room. Someone went to inform the hokage. Ibiki walked into the room and stood beside me and glared at Mitsou scaring that crap out of him. I sighed and looked at Ibiki and he kept glaring at Mitsou.

"So why did you just hand yourself in?" Ibiki asked in a cold tone.

"Not that I'll ever be able to do enough but I hope to right the wrongs I did while serving Orochimaru." He said.

I watched as Ibiki struggled to keep glaring and he walked out of the room and I followed. We stood facing each and he slightly glared at me.

"So he's the guy you let-" Ibiki began but I cut him off.

"Yes I let my emotions cloud my judgement but like I told the hokage I wouldn't changed what I did. I have my reasons for letting him go." I said irritation in my voice.

"Jeez kid. If you didn't let the boy go then we might have not have gotten information out of him as easily as we will now. But we have to decide if he's lying and is actually still a threat." Ibiki said.

"If he is a threat I won't let him go again." I said calmly.

Ibiki and I went back in the room and began questioning him however I had it leave before we got all the information because I had to pick Ena up. I just hope Ibiki isn't to harsh on the boy.