Three tails stolen

I was searching the perimeter of the lake while the two ANBU watched the lake. As I was searching the perimeter that was a few miles from the lake I heard explosions. I looked to it and my eyes narrowed before I went heading in that direction. That was an ANBU destroying their body to leave nothing behind. So what happened to make them need to do that.

As I was running another explosion went of but much bigger than the last and I was sent back smashing into a tree. I growled but quickly shook it off and started running to the lake which was were the big explanation went off. Knowing my luck it was probably the akatsuki.

I got to the lake and saw the akatsuki taking the three tails away. I quickly leaped up from a tree towards the akatsuki who were in the air. However a bomb was thrown at me and I went crashing down into the water. I watched through the blurry water as they began to leave thinking it was all over but how they were wrong.

I swam to the surface and by the time I got to the top my kekkei genka was already activated. I stood on the surface of the water and it turn to ice. The blond looked down shock and the second his gaze met mine he began to shiver. He threw another bomb at me but I created an ice shield stopping the bomb but it shattered which surprised me.

The blond was about to get off the bird to fight me but suddenly stopped before groaning and flying off. I went to run after them but suddenly my ice morphed into a large ice pillar went to piece me but I dodged it. Multiple more came at but I managed to dodge them all. I kept dodging them for awhile. What was going on. Then it hit me. I raised my hands focusing and released the genjutsu I was under.

I looked around and a growl escaped my mouth noticing the akatsuki disappeared. You have got to be kidding me. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths and my eyes went back to normal and the ice around me melted. I looked to the sky and my eyes slightly widened. How long was I in that genjutsu for. It didn't seem like long. Oh crap I need send a message to the leaf. I went to walk but as soon as I did I fell into the water and I realised how weak I felt.

I began slowly swimming back to the shore. Once I got there I saw a bird flying over head. I whistled holding my arm up and the bird landed on my arm. I got the letter and read through it. It was basically asking what was happening. I wrote a letter explaining what happened and sent the bird back to the leaf. I laid on my back taking deep breaths and closed my eyes.

My eyes snapped opened sensing someone but before I could get up a hand wrapped around my neck. It was the guy with the orange swirly mask. I pulled out one of my blades and brought to to the man but he grabbed my arm stopping me. My eyes frowned in worry. If I activated my kekkei genka it could go south very quickly because it was activated for awhile before.

He grip got tighter and I groaned. My eyes changed and I looked the man and my eyes slightly widened. He had the sharigan. I ignored it and continued to stare into his eyes and he began to slightly shiver but he tried to hide it. I formed a ice blade in my hand and stabbed the man in the side however he simply He stood up and began to walk away. I quickly stood up and large sharp ice pillar went at the man and it stabbed him through the stomach but it didn't affect him and he just walked away.

"Where are you going?" I growled.

"Don't worry we'll meet again young lady. I'll need your strength one day." He said in an unusual deep voice and he just vanished.