Date

I waved goodbye to Aisura as he walked out of the village. Once he was out of sight headed home to chill a bit because I was a wreck. I got home and sat on my couch and began to draw a random picture. After awhile of drawing I heard a knock on the door. I stood up with a sigh and opened my door only to see a letter on the ground. I picked it up and sat on the couch and read it.

Sora meet me at our cloud watching area at 6:30. I'm talking you on a date even through it will be a drag. I love you my troublesome woman.

----Shikamaru

A soft sigh escaped my mouth as I put the note down. He really is a stupid Nara if he doesn't think I know he's trying to cheer me up. But he's sweet and I can't help but love him. I looked up at the clock to see it was 4:00 so I had two and a half hours to get ready. I took a shower and then went to my room digging through my clothes for something to wear. Not that it really mattered but I wanted to look nice. I finally found something. It was a sleeveless dress with a black top and a light blue skirt.

I then sat down in front of my mirror and began to deal with my hair. After awhile of anger and frustration I finally finished with my hair. It had a small bun with the hair pin Shikamaru gave awhile ago and the rest of my hair was out. I looked at the clock to see I should be leaving. I made the locket obvious considering I usually hid it under my cloths. I then put in simple black slip on shoes and left my apartment.

As I made it to our cloud watching spot I saw the Nara already watching the stars. I'm walked up to him and sat next to him. He the turned to me and handed me a bouquet of blue orchids. I looked at him and laid next to him and watched the stars. After awhile my attention was drawn to Shikamaru's hair. Well he's focused on he sky.

I went to pull his hair out but my wrist was grabbed and Shikamaru mover so he had both my wrist in his hands and he hovered over me.

"You're a troublesome woman." He sighed looking down at me.

"And you a stupid Nara even more so if you think your weak grip can hold me down." I said with a small smirk.

"Prove it." He said.

I quickly kissed Shikamaru and he was shocked and I took this time to get out of his grasp. I now held his wrists and I was on top of him.

"Told you so." I said.

"This is such a drag." He mumbled lazily.

I released one of his wrist and once again went to untie his hair but he grabbed my hand and our fingers interlock. I sighed and let go of his other wrist and fell on top of him. He continued to hold my hand but wrapped his free hand around my back and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled more into him enjoying his presence while I had the chance. I raised my head a bit and looked into his eyes. In a second Shikamaru kissed me. When we pulled apart I snuggled into him.

"I love you Shikamaru." I mumbled into his chest.

"I love you to Sora." Shikamaru said gently while stroking my hair.