two toads

I watched as I heard footsteps from where Jiraiya was and what sounded like old peoples voices. One a woman and one a man. Jiraiya came out and landed on the ground smashing it. I felt the great energy coming from him. I lept up and landed next to him holding my arm in pain.

"took you long enough you old perv," I growled.

I again relocated my shoulder and slightly hissed and gained a look from Jiraiya.

"Sorry, it took so long. But thank you for having my back so I could do his." He said.

"Well, it's not like I could let an old perv die while I could have helped," I said shrugging.

They began looking for Nagato but couldn't find him.

"Sora have you been able to find his heat signature yet?" Jiraiya asked.

"No. But I'll keep trying." I mumble.

I tried again to sense their heat signature but to no avail. I looked at Jiriya and slightly shook my head. At this, the female toad seemed to notice some.

"Pa looked at her eyes." She said

The male toad looked at me and his eyes went wide before he looked at Jiraiya.

"Her name is Sora. The last survivor of the Hisha clan also she has also unlocked the Hisha's lost kekkei genkai." Jiraiya explained.

They gave a small nod before focusing again on Nagato. Within minutes they located him but my eyes narrowed as I looked at Nagato. There's no body heat coming from him. That's impossible. He then soon summoned two more humans if they could be called that because they neither had and body heat which confused me.

Jiraiya again began a speech only to be punched by the two toads gaining a small snicker from me. The two toads began to argue. However as they  were arguing one of the pains came at us. I jumped in front of Jiriya and kicked the guy in the face sending him flying back.

"With all due respect may I ask that we focus on the enemy right now," I asked looking at the three.

They agreed and finally got serious about this fight. They did an attack however one of the Pain's nullified it. Jiraiya once again attacked with a massive Rasengan but it was nullified by the same pain. Another pain came from behind Jiriya but I jumped behind him and grabbed the Pain and began to freeze him but he jumped away before I could finish. The old male toad threw a smoke bomb and Jiraiya went to punch him but the Pain blocked him.

Jiraiya attacked the Pain that did all the summonings with sebon while I attacked with my ice sebon but he summoned a rock panda blocking it. My eyes narrowed as we both jumped away. I looked around and noticed one of the other Pain's was looking directly at us when we did the attacks. Maybe that's how he saw it coming when we attacked from behind. The old toad also seemed to notice this.

The old toad began explaining what I was thinking and then he realised that their eyes allowed them to share what they saw with each other. The old male toad suggested we fall back and we did.