Genjutsu

We escaped into the pipes and we began analysing what we learned. As they spoke I kept thinking about how none of them had any body heat. Jiriya noticed and looked at me.

"Is there something you learned Sora?" Jiriya asked.

"I'm just trying to figure something out. None of them have body heat. Now that could be because their using a jutsu like myself that lowers ones body temperature the longer you use it however I still have core heat within me. Without core heat I would be dead which is why I have to be careful when using my kekkei genkai because the longer I use it the colder my body gets. However I went thorough harsh training to get me use to the cold so I would only be in danger if my core heat begins to leave. However those three have no core heat which is impossible. If I'm thinking logically I would say their corpses but how can corpses be walking around using jutsu." I said in thought.

They all looked at me shocked and then began discussing what we know about Pain. They than brought up genjutsu as the only thing that would work.

"But Jiriya can't do genjutsu and neither can I." I said.

But apparently the two toads could use genjutsu. However the female old toad refused shocking me. They once again began arguing earning a sigh from me. They had to sing a duet to do the genjutsu but my eyes narrowed at this information

"But the second you started it he'll know our location." I said.

"Yes and if they attacked us before we can finish it we'll surely lose." The old toad said.

"I can hold them off while you do the genjutsu." I said.

"As strong as you are Sora I'm it sure if that's possible." Jiriya said.

Jiriya came up with a plan. After explaining it the two toad began to sing. The Pains came and I was behind them. I brought my hand to my mouth and spat razor sharp ice shards at them. The big guy turned around and blocked it. While the other two went after Jiriya. After a bit they were finally under the genjutsu and killed. The two toads began coughing and we began to walk out of the tunnels.

However as we walk someone appeared behind us. I stood taking most of the force of the attack and we all were shot out of the tunnels. Onto the water. Jiriya managed to stay up and I went skidding across the water but also managed to stay up. I gained a large wound across my body but I turned to Jiriya to see he lost and arm. I was breathing heavily and we both stood together.

"Jiriya give me you arm. I can stop the bleeding but it'll hurt." I said.

He let me grab his arm and I hovered my hand over it and it began to freeze. I watched his face contorted in more pain and I gave him an apologetic look. I moved my hand when the end of his arm was frozen.

"How are you Sora? You did take on the brunt of the attack." He asked.

"I'll be fine. I don't lose a limb." I said looking forward.