Chapter 42 - Help

Amara's POV

I flipped over on the bed. My face was in a pillow muffling my words, the words I wish I could say to Shawn. I could say them to him, but I didn't feel like getting up. I just wanted to lay and cry away my problems, but it wasn't me. I wouldn't wait, I couldn't wait.

I sat up and slowly lifted my legs over the edge of the bed. I stood up even slower, attempting not to upset my stomach.

Before I landed on my feet I thought about why I was sick. Pregnancy? It was possible, but highly unlikely. It was past ovulation anyway. Sickness? Stomach bug? That seemed appropriate. Maybe it was something I ate yesterday.

I finally let pressure on my feet. I walked, more like took small baby steps, to my suitcase. Which was conveniently across the room.

I reached it after a few seconds and unzipped it. I was looking for something comfortable, something that wouldn't hug my waist and give me the urge to throw up.

Out of curiosity, I went through Cameron's bag. His clothes were baggy and perfect for a lazy day. I found a few pairs of socks and some boxers. I then saw a pair of khakis, a few shirts, and a sweatshirt. I pulled the sweatshirt out, which was black, just to see what it said. His name. His name was written acrossed it. I smiled and slipped it on over my small body. For some odd reason it fit perfectly. I then came to the assumption that Cameron was going to give it to me later.

I picked out a pair of sweats, these didn't have his name plastered onto them. I stood up and took my pajama pants off then replaced them with the sweats. I threw the clothes on the floor, I decided to pick them up later.

I walked over to the nightstand and picked up Cameron's phone off the charger. It was locked. As usual. I punched in the code, the one in which he told me, and unlocked it. A picture of me was placed on the background. I smiled.

His phone was blowing up with notifications due to the tweet Shawn sent out. I shook my head. I took his phone and sat it into the pocket of Cameron's sweatpants.

I walked to the bathroom and thought of Shawn and his annoying morals. I sighed. How did he know Cameron's twitter password? Why did he not just tweet on my account? Maybe I didn't have as many followers as he wanted.

I still flooded my mind with questions as I slowly brushed out my hair. I sat the brush down and picked up a hairtie, which was for some reason was on the counter, and put my hair up into a ponytail.

I slid my hand over my make-up hesitating to pick it up. I never did. I decided to be natural. I actually decided to attempt not to go into public that day.

I turned towards the wooden door and started to walk out the bathroom. My stomach started to sound like dying whale. I stopped walking and stood there. I didn't feel like I was going to vomit, but it sounded like it.

I stood there for a few more second until it stopped. I continued out.

My hand slid across Cameron's phone, placed in my pocket. I took it out, unlocked it, then went to contacts. Who was someone I could call? All the guys had their phones on them except Cameron. Cameron, both Jacks, Nash, and Aaron were already on the floor. I wasn't going to call Shawn or Matt or Taylor. That left one option. Carter.

I sighed then pulled up his contact. I pressed call then held the phone up to my ear. The line began to ring, I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for him to answer.

"Cameron?" He asked, he could've said hello.

"Nope, its Amara," I half smiled through the phone.

"Oh hey! Why are you calling me?" He chuckled surprised, I guess.

"I need help, like bad. I'm in our hotel room, well me and Cam's, and I'm sick," I started.