Chapter 27 - Drunk

Amara's POV

I smiled and looked at Cameron. "I did it." We both continued walking in the night; down the sidewalk and to his house.

"I'm really happy for you." Cameron smiled back, his hand began to reach for mine.

"Hey! I still didn't get to kiss you!" Nash yelled from behind us. He was obviously drunk. I laughed.

"Nash where are you going?" Cameron yelled back. Nash shrugged. "You do realize the party was at your house right?"

Nash stopped. "Oh yeah," He began to walk again. "I'll just go with you guys." I rolled my eyes. Cameron and I stopped walking and waited for Nash to catch up to us. "So when do I get to kiss you?" Nash rested his arm on my shoulder.

I pretended to think. "Never." We started walking again.

"Oh come on." He slurred.

Cameron laughed. "She's mine dude. Back off."

"Oh you wanna fight?" Nash started to punch the air and become angry.

"Yeah," Cameron replied sarcastically. "How about we go inside my house first?" I looked up just realising we were already at his house. Nash nodded.

I followed them both inside. Nash put his hands on my shoulders and shoved me down on the couch. He landed on top of me. "Nash, you don't weigh two pounds like you used to." There was no response. "Nash?" I turned his head a little and saw his eyes were shut; his breathing began to get heavier. I attempted to lift him off of me, but he was too heavy.

"Here." Cameron said as he pulled Nash off of me and shoved him on the ground. Nash groaned then fell back asleep. I laughed quietly. Cameron held his hand out it front of me, implying for me to grab it. I sat my hand on top of his. He used his strength and pulled me off the couch, leaving me standing right in front if him. He quickly pecked my lips. "I'm so glad Shawn is gone."

I smiled. "Me too."

"Want to go upstairs and cuddle with me." His grin grew larger. I nodded as he let go of my hand and intertwined our arms together. Cameron led me upstairs to his room. I immediately sat down on his bed. He went to his dresser and grabbed a red sweatshirt and a grey pair of shorts then threw them at me.

"Magcon?" I asked referring to the print on his sweatshirt.

His gaze was now placed at his feet. "I forgot to tell you," He snapped his vision up and sat down next to me. "Remember how I started vine?" I nodded. "And you thought I wouldn't make it big and what not?" I nodded again. "Well I did make it big."

"What?" I said confused.

"So there's this tour called Magcon, meet and greet convention, where a bunch of social media famous people meet their fans. And I was invited," He paused. "I didn't tell you because I was scared on what you'd think of me."

I smiled. "Don't ever be scared Cameron. I'm really happy for you actually." I hugged him. I was honestly proud, I just thought now I was going to lose him.

"I was wondering if you'd want to come to Orlando with me." Cameron blushed. "But before you answer, I have bad news."

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

He took a deep breath. "Nash, Shawn, Matt, Carter, and Taylor."

"What about them?"

"They're on the team too." My eyes widened. Cameron quickly engulfed me in a hug. "You don't have to go if you don't want to. I mean there are a couple new people you haven't met yet."

"Like who?"

"Like this guy named Aaron, and these two guys, Jack and Jack." He smiled.

I sighed. "If I go," I paused. "you better promise me something."

"Anything."

"To stay by my side."

"I will always be with you. The last thing I want to happen is for you to get raped or hurt." He hugged me again.

"I love you." I smiled then kissed his cheek.

"I love you too." He smiled back. "Now why don't you change."

"Okay." He stepped out of the room allowing me to change into his clothes. I slipped off my dress and threw on his clothes. I then took the hair tie I conveniently had on my wrist and tied my hair up. "I'm done." I said loud enough for Cameron to hear. The door suddenly opened, Cameron came running in. He tackled me down on the bed with kisses. I kept laughing because he was tickling me also. "Stop!" I yelled between giggles and kisses.

"Fine." He said rolling over and putting his face in the pillow.

"Just because I said stop, doesn't mean you ignore me." I frowned.

"I'm just kidding." He rolled back over to face me. He then kissed my cheek.

"You better be." I snuggled up to his chest.

"I am." He whispered.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too." He mumbled back.

A/N: K. Guys I'm making an update schedule. I'll update every Saturday and maybe Sunday. I do not have time during the week with school and all. The only reason I updated today was because I got 8 inches of snow overnight and my school was canceled. So I had time.

Enjoy this update! THIS STORY IS NOT OVER. A bunch of you ask and no. No it's not over. :) I'll warn you trust me!

P.S. It honestly puts the biggest smile on my face when you guys freak out when I message you back. I'm just a normal person haha. I'm glad to get to know a bunch of you guys! Being friends with you all would be fun!

P.S.S If I followed you on Twitter I dm'd your username to Nash :)

QOTD: What's your high score on flappy bird? Mines 105.

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D