Chapter 2 - Movies

I woke up with arms wrapped around me and a bare chest touching my back.

"Good morning princess," Cameron's sexy morning voice said.

"Morning." I replied smiling, turning over to face him.

He kissed my forehead. He pulled me close to him and smiled. I was uncomfortable.

"Cameron," I started. He was listening. "We were friends yesterday, now you're kissing me and-what is going on?"

He stopped. "Remember what Nash said yesterday?" I shook my head. "About me being your sex partner..." He trailed off.

I was confused. "What about it?"

"I realized my feelings I have for you," He murmured. I mentally face-palmed myself. "I'm sorry," He added getting up from my bed.

"Wait," I said. He stopped and turned towards me.

I got up from my bed and made my way towards him. Cameron looked down on me as I approached, our height difference had its advantage. Before he could say 'what,' I kissed him. Our lips collided and moved in sync perfectly. I quite literally saw sparks.

He pulled away. "What was that for?" I shrugged. He pulled me towards him again and kissed me again. "I've had dreams of me and you kissing for years. Now it has happened. And..."

I looked up at his glowing eyes. "And what?"

"And I don't regret it," He smiled, then quickly changed the subject. "I'm gonna get dressed," I nodded.

He grabbed a pair of red basketball shorts and a gray shirt out of an old backpack he brought to my house.

He stripped down his sweatpants he was wearing and was left in his boxers. Stupid me was in the corner laughing.

"What?" He asked curious.

"Nothing," I hid my smile.

He rolled his eyes and continued. Cameron put his jeans on over his boxers, then his shirt slipped over his head. He ran over and gave me a hug and kissed my head, "I love you."

I smiled and hugged him harder. I couldn't quite manage to say 'I love you.' I didn't know if I did yet.

Did I? I knew I loved him as a friend, but as more?

"Are you going to get dressed?" I nodded. I went to my closet and decided on ripped jeans and an oversized baseball sweatshirt.

I realized Cameron was in the room but I proceeded to get dressed anyway. I stripped down to my underwear and bra. I heard Cameron whistling in the corner. I rolled my eyes and slipped on my jeans and sweatshirt.

I turned to go to the bathroom to do my hair, but I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "You're so beautiful," Cameron whispered in my ear. I kept walking forward. I put mascara and foundation on. I decided to leave my hair as it is.

"What do you wanna do today?" Cameron asked, he was now standing behind me. I shrugged, "I was thinking we could hang with Nash."

"That's cool," I said kinda blankly, obviously not excited. Cameron looked at me like he was studying my face. "What?" I asked kinda embarrassed.

"Nothing," He said. "Uhm, Nash will be over in a couple minutes," I smiled, not very excitedly.

He was right. Nash knocked on the door in about 5 minutes. He hugged me when he walked through the door, I fringed. "I heard about last night," He whispered in my ear.

I had to think. I turned and glared at Cameron. He nervously smiled, I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Nash asked.

"Nothing," I answered in an attitude.

"Good. You guys wanna see a movie?" Nash asked me and Cameron, mostly Cameron.

"Yes!" Cameron quickly answered.

"I don't care," I said. I put my phone and a twenty dollar bill in my back pocket.

"That's all you're bringing?" Nash asked. I nodded. "Lets go!" He added walking to the front door.

Cameron came up behind me and put his arm around my waist. "Lets go," He whispered in my ear then kissing my cheek.

He walked me out the door and to Nash's car. Cameron opened the door for me. I smiled, but I stopped when he sat right next to me. The sketchy part was when he took my hand and held it. Then he intertwined our fingers and set the hand clump on his thigh.

I ignored it. We finally got to the movie theater. Cameron still latched onto my hand.

"Want anything?" He asked me.

I thought for a second. "I'll have a Coke. I can pay it's fine..."

"I will pay," He said. "One large Coke," He said turning to the cashier.

"Cameron, I can't drink a large," I told him.

"Its ok, we'll share," He said smiling.

Part of me was disgusted, yet the other part of me was jumping in joy.

He handed me the pop. "Thanks," I told him.

"Yup," He put his hand around my waist again and walked me to the theater. "We'll sit in the back," He told me winking.

"Yay," I said sarcastically, yet happy.

We both walked up the stairs to the back row. He let me walk in front of him and pick a seat. I picked seats near the middle. I set my drink down in the cup holder.

"Where did Nash go?" I asked Cameron.

"He found Hailey. So he's sitting in the front with her," He answered.

"Oh ok," I replied. I didn't even know what movie we were watching. Just some movie I guess.

I took a sip of my pop. When I put it down, Cameron picked it up and took a sip himself. He then put his arm around my shoulder. I just went along with it.

The movie started and of course the opening scene was a make out one. Cameron pulled me closer. Then he pushed the seat arm up against the wall and pulled me closer to him. So that we were touching.

He looked down at my face, more specifically, my eyes. Then to my lips. He started leaning in closer. I couldn't help it either, he kissed me. And I kissed him. In a movie theater. The weird part, was that I liked it.

He pulled away. "Do you want to spend the night at my house tonight?" I nodded without thinking.

He held me close for the rest of the movie and held my hand.

Maybe I do like Cameron Dallas after all...

A/N: Yay new chapter. This is like the only story where I write long chapters..well I write them on my phone, so they seem long...whatever :)

Guys don't say it went to fast, there is a backstory behind all of this, just continue reading and go along with.

So 2+ votes for a continue?

Follow me on:

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma