Chapter 5 - Tears

I looked up at my ceiling as tears were flowing down my face. I messed up. I loved him and I just let him slip threw my fingers.

I heard a knock on my door, "Come in." I choked out.

The door opened and my mom walked in. "Hi sweetie," I forced myself to smile. "I heard you come in late last night, what happened at Cameron's?"

"Something horrible," Tears exploded from my eyes; I couldn't hold them in.

"Can you tell me what?" She asked.

I nodded, "Cameron told me he liked me, then he kissed me, but I didn't know how to feel since we've been friends for so long. Then he said 'Let's just be friends.' And-and then I realized I liked him too."

"Sshh its ok. You'll be ok. Why didn't you tell him you liked him?" My mom asked me.

I thought for a second, "I honestly don't know, I was more heart broken and speechless when he said it."

"Sweetie its ok. Can I uh tell you something he told me?" I nodded. "Well, you guys have been friends for years, and last year he told me he liked you. I saw it coming since you've always been friends. But, he's been able to stay over often because I knew about it."

"That's it?" I asked.

My mom shook her head, "He also told me that and added 'I thought I'd tell you now because Nash likes her too.'"

"What?" I said astonished.

"Apparently Nash likes you to, and occasionally they have fights over you."

"Uhmm, can I be left alone? I have some texting to do," My mom nodded as she turned around to leave my room. I grabbed my phone and immediately texted Nash.

To Nash:

I need to talk to you, can you come over?

From Nash:

Sure.

I set my phone down. Sure? He's probably freaking out because I asked him.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs. "Mom!" I yelled. There was no response. I just talked to her five seconds ago, where is she? I walked to the kitchen and saw a sticky note on the counter.

Amara,

I had a last minute call to work. Please behave.

Mom.

The front door suddenly received a knock. I walked to it and opened the door. Nash.

"Hi," I said as he ran inside and sat on the couch. "Uhmmm okay, come in." Nash looked at me, it was more like staring. "What?" I asked in a somewhat snotty attitude.

"Why'd you want me over?" Nash asked.

I took a deep breath, "I know you like me. And I know that you and Cameron fight over me."

"Oh," He replied turning his vision away from me.

"I'm sorry," I stopped. "But I like Cameron." I told him. I finally admitted it.

He looked more confused then upset, "Cameron told me you didn't, and that you guys would be just friends."

"Yeah...long story," I told him quickly unwilling to explain.

He had a look of confusion on his face but accepted it anyway, "Ok. Is that all you wanted to tell me?"

I thought for a second, then I nodded, "Yeah, I guess that's it."

Nash stood up and walked over closer to me, "Well I have something to tell you." He said inching closer to my face, he was to the point his lips brushed on mine.

What happened next I wasn't prepared for. He kissed me with his scratchy lips. This kiss made me sure I loved Cameron. I saw no sparks and when he pulled away I almost puked.

"Amara. I will never stop fighting to get you, even if you love Cameron," And with that, he exited my house.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT CAMERONS POV-DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT

A/N: Ok..so this is obviously a filler. Uhmm. 900 reads? Thank you :))))))

So another part may be up tomorrow, you're welcome.

Follow me on:

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma