Chapter 21 - Forever

Cameron's POV

I heard an engine pulling up to Amara's driveway. In the driver's seat was a guy, who I'm assuming was Shawn. The person in the passengers seat had to have been Amara.

Amara's head looked up. Her eyes met mine, and I could tell hell broke loose. She got out of the car. "What are you doing here?" She asked furious.

"I-I'm going to leave." I stuttered.

"Stay." Amara said monotoned. I didn't move. "I asked you a question, are you going to answer?"

I took a deep breath. "I was waiting for you to return because I thought that we could hang out but I guess not because you have a new boyfriend." I quickly spat out trying to act like I knew nothing. "Besides you barely know him and I don't know him either."

Amara laughed a fake laugh. "You know him."

Shawn came out from behind of Amara. "Shawn?" I asked vaguely remembering that face. "Mendes?"

He nodded. "Hi Cam."

"When did you move back?" I asked.

"A year ago, but I didn't expect to see you and Amara ever again."

"You thought wrong."

"I guess I did."

"Look, I'm honestly sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to shun you out, I still love her, I always have, I just don't understand. You met her today, what if she changed?"

"Cam," Shawn began. "Unlike you, I'm willing to change for her."

I was beginning to become angry. "I would change for her too." I gritted my teeth.

"Sure." He smiled.

"You know what? I'm glad we aren't friends anymore, you're such a bitch."

"You guys stop!" Amara butted in. "This argument isn't getting you anywhere."

"Your right it isn't." I admitted.

"Hey Amara wanna know how to piss Cam off?" Shawn asked her. She looked confused. Shawn quickly turned around, grabbed Amara's face and kissed her. Her facial expression looked as if she was enjoying it, which made me want to punch Shawn straight in the face.

They pulled away. Amara looked at me with hurt in her eyes. I was confused on why she was hurt. "Bye babe I got to go." Shawn kissed her cheek then returned to his car.

I waited until he was gone to talk to Amara. "Did you enjoy that kiss?" She pushed past me to unlock her front door. "Alright that's cool, don't talk to me." She opened the door and I followed her inside. "Yes? No? Maybe?" Amara continued up the stairs to her room. "You can't live on the silent treatment, I regret giving it to you."

Amara turned towards me and looked me in the eye. "Want me to be honest with you?" I nodded as she took a breath. "It sucked."

"What?" I was confused.

"I saw no sparks and felt absolutely nothing, unlike when I kiss you." She admitted.

"Then why waste your time with him."

She sighed. "I'm being forced to be with him, there's nothing I can do."

"I understand, but ditch his sorry ass."

"I want too," She walked up closer to me. "I want to be yours again."

"Then make it happen."

"I'm just not sure yet."

"You don't have to be." I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back.

"Please just give me time."

"I'll wait for you. Even if it takes forever."

A/N: I honestly don't know where this story is going, it kinda just goes with however I'm feeling. Whatever. lol.

The struggle to get Cam to follow you on Twitter....UGH

★ Follow me on ★

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D