Chapter 24 - Wimp

A/N: Hey guys I uploaded the first chapter of my Nash Grier fanfic (Magcon is Where I Met You) go read it!

Cameron's POV

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I sat up from my bed and realized my foot hurt too. I mentally rolled my eyes and remembered what happened last night.

"Bye." I kissed Amara the cheek then started climbing out her window. "Don't die." She added.

"I won't." I smiled then climbed back down. I carefully set my foot on the last tree branch. My foot slipped a little and I heard a crack. It was only the tree branch that cracked. I mentally phewed. I landed on the ground with a big thunk. "Ow." I whispered.

I shook my head when I heard my phone vibrate.

From Shawn:

Starbucks today remember?

To Shawn:

Oh yeah. See you then weirdo.

I sat my phone on my bed and laughed at my last text I sent. I stood up and limped over to my dresser. I grabbed a flanel t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I slipped my jeans and my shirt on. I then went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket.

My phone began to ring.

"What?" I answered in a harsh voice.

"Cameron calm down, its me." Amara said in her adoring voice.

"Sorry," I smiled. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to remind you not to kill Shawn." I laughed. "I'm serious!"

"Sorry." I snapped out of my laughing fit.

"While you're there get me a brownie."

"No!" I laughed. "I got to go. Bye!"

"Bye Cam." I hung up with a smile, Amara never called me 'Cam.'

I began to walk downstairs, but instead ended up limping. I made my way to our table and sat down. "Morning Cam." My mom greeted me with a smile. "What happened to your foot?"

I sighed. I was hoping she wouldn't ask. "I fell."

"Sure," She replied questioning me. "Here's your breakfast." She said setting a plate in front of me.

On the plate were scrambled eggs, bacon, and a slice of toast lightly covered with butter. I quickly shoved all the food in my face. "Thanks mom. It was delicious." She smiled.

I sat up and walked towards the door. "I'm going to see Amara." I lied. I walked outside and turned left, the opposite direction of Amara's house. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, 11:30. I'm surprised my mom fed me breakfast.

I continued on walking until I reached the first out of four crosswalks I would come across. I pushed the button and waited to be allowed across the street.

The person finally appeared on the screen across the street. I took my first step across the street. I looked down at my phone and saw I had a text from my mom.

From Mom:

I know what you're doing. Don't get hurt.

I looked back up when I heard a car nearby. I turned to my left and saw a car roaring across the road, running the red light. I ran the rest of the way and reached the sidewalk just as the car passed me. I almost just got ran over.

I ran the rest of the way to Starbucks, especially running when I was on a crosswalk.

I reached the last crosswalk and sighed. I pressed the button again. The person appeared again, this time I looked both ways. I ran across the street.

I finally got to Starbucks. I opened the door and sat down at the first open table I saw.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and checked the time, it was noon. I put my phone back and began to twiddle my thumbs.

I heard a chair near by slide across the floor. "Hey," Shawn said while he sat down across from me. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to tell you to stay away from-"

"Amara?" He cut me off. I nodded. "Yeah no." He began so stand up.

"Stop," I stood up to meet his eyes. "She doesn't like you. You're bossy and mean and annoying. She doesn't like guys who are like that."

Shawn laughed a little. "So she likes you because you're perfect and such an angel? No. Cam, you're annoying yourself. So overprotective." I looked at my shoes. "See? You're no knight in shining armor."

"She wants to dump you." I added.

"I know, she'll change her mind. Trust me." He winked then walked outside.

I ran after him. "I almost died getting here and you decide to walk away!" I yelled. "She doesn't want you anymore. And if I have to fight you for her heart again then I will."

Shawn stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Fair enough." He quickly threw a punch into my chin. My hand immediately went to my chin.

"Ow." I said.

"You're such a wimp." Shawn laughed. He turned around to walk back home.

"I'm not." I mumbled. I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground. "Don't call me a wimp and don't go near Amara." I punched his nose.

Hi nose began to bleed. "You're such an asshole."

"I know." I smiled. I got up and began to walk back to my house. "Go near Amara all you want. The ending just won't turn out well."

A/N: This chapter sucks. Sorry I guess its a filler. So yeah. My Nash Grier fanfic is up so please read! It's FULL of detail.

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D