Chapter 11 - Dropped

Camerons POV

*flashback to Matt's party*

"Alright. If you get near Matt-" I was cut off.

"Cameron. I won't. I'll be with you the whole time." Amara smiled.

I opened the door and we were instantly blasted with loud dance music and red solo cups. We were both pulled into Matt's house by random strangers who split us apart. I looked up at the face of the person who grabbed me, Carter.

"What do you want?" I asked referring to his hand gripped on my arm.

"Matt arranged you a surprise."

Carter brought me over to a giant circle of people that was beginning to form. In the middle was a blond girl dressed in slutty clothes and seven red cups on the ground empty. She was drunk.

Carter shoved me into the center of the circle. The girl came up to me in a very sexual matter. "Hi Cameron," She slurred. "Matt arranged me to please you." I tried backing away but she grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

She immediately kissed me. Her lips were horrible and chapped. "Get off." I said pushing her away. She jumped and put her legs around my waist. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she sucked on my neck, hitting my sweet spot. I didn't even moan I knew it was all an act.

The girl suddenly stopped and took off her tank top. Her bra was now on and her body was horrible. She smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. I tried to shove her off of me but she stuck like a leech. Cameron you're stronger than this.

"Cameron!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I looked over at and saw Amara and I stopped, then I came over to her and played with her hair. "I'm so sorry baby."

"No." Amara said. "We're through. I knew this wouldn't work out."

I backed away with my hands up. "I'm sorry."

She turned around and walked away from me. Great job Cameron.

I ran through the crowd to get to the door. Matt stopped me. "Your welcome."

I pushed past him. "I'm dealing with you later!"

I saw Amara and I ran up and tapped her shoulder. She was ignoring me so I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. She looked at my face studying it, probably laughing at my tear stained face. "What?" She asked in a snotty attitude.

More tears came down my face. "I-I'm s-sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Cameron." Amara said harshly, she turned around and kept walking. I ran ahead of me and stopped me.

"I love you."

"Obviously not 'cause you just had sex with a girl in public." She smiled then tried to get around me.

"I wasn't the one doing it."

She laughed. "Well it sure didn't look like it."

"I was trying to get her off of me."

"Not very hard! Cameron you're stronger than that, I know you are!"

"I tried! Remember when we walked into the party and were ripped apart?" Amara nodded. "Carter pulled me over to the circle that was formed. When he did he said and I quote 'Matt arranged a surprise for you.'"

"Uh huh."

"It's true! Matt payed that girl to mess with me!"

"Cameron I want to believe you but I just can't." A tear slipped from her eye. "I love you. At least I thought I did. Our friendship which has lasted for 9 years you just crushed. You also crushed the trust I had for you. Goodbye Cameron." She stepped to the side to walk away.

I stopped her. "Can I have one last kiss." She shook her head, but I took my finger and lifted her face up to mine. I leaned in a kissed her lips. This kiss was amazing, unlike anything I've had before. Amara lifted her hands up and gripped my hair in between her fingers.

I pulled away. "I love you Amara. More than anything."

Her hands went back to her sides. "I'm sorry. Goodbye Cameron." I let her walk past me, tears flowing off my face.

I immediately turned around and wiped my tears. I ran back to Matt's house determined to find him. I sprinted through the door looking for that familiar face. I finally found him grinding up against a girl. I walked up to him and yanked his shirt bringing him closer to me. "Listen here ya little shit-"

"Oh hey Cameron! Did my plan work?"

"Yeah it did and you're going to pay." I said while I punched his face. He looked at me and laughed. I punched him again this time his nose slightly bleeding. "If you ever touch Amara again. I swear you'll be dead." I threw him on the floor. The whole house went silent. "Anyone else?" I asked. They began to party again.

I walked out of the party and turned towards myself. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

From Nash:

I don't know what you did, but I love you for it.

To Nash:

What?

From Nash:

I finally have Amara :D

I dropped my phone on the sidewalk.

A/N: Hmmm now you know both sides. THANK FOR 3K OMG. I LOVE YOU ALL. Sorry guys but no update tomorrow...I messed up the next chapter. So..yeah

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma