Chapter 34 - Get off

Amara's POV

"Shawn, get the fuck off my girlfriend," Cameron snarled as he walked towards Shawn and I. I felt Shawn's hands quickly disappear off of my waist. Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. "I will not hesitate to beat you up now," He said to Shawn.

"Cam, no," I begged. I didn't want him to get hurt or let his fans get the wrong impression.

Cameron turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes. Mine expressed forgiveness; his expressed anger. I saw his hand slowly release from his powerful grip. He started to walk towards me, his arms quickly wrapped around me; Jake and a blanket being squished by our hug.

"You're a fucking slut," Shawn muttered just enough for me to hear. I shuddered into Cameron's shoulder. Shawn knows my backstory, he knows what I've been through.

"Amara, babe, let it slide past you," Cameron whispered in my ear as he pushed my hair out of the way. I smiled into his shoulder slightly. "I know he knows what you've been through, stay strong, I love you," Cameron spoke my mind, and as if on cue, the fans awed in the background.

Cameron's released me then picked up his suitcase, which was laying a couple feet away, and rolled it to a bench. I followed him at a close distance hoping Shawn wouldn't touch me again. Cameron sat down and smiled at me as I approached him. He patted his lap, allowing me to sit on him. I did. He wrapped his arms around me and nestled his head into my neck. His lips gently kissed my neck. "I love you," He then whispered. I smiled then intertwined our fingers together.

"Sorry about Shawn," Nash apologized as he walked up to Cameron and I.

"It's fine, I should've known it would have happened," I admitted.

"I'll stay close to you at all times," Cameron said reassuring my safety.

"Me too," Nash agreed. He looked at his phone for a split second. "We have about five minutes."

"Okay," Cameron muttered. I squeezed Cameron's teddy bear releasing my anger from earlier. "Calm down," His breath tickled my ear.

"Flight 304 to Orlando is now boarding First Class," A woman boomed over the speakers.

"Get up, that's us," Cameron tapped my back. I got up off of him and gripped his baby items in my arms. He grabbed our suitcases and wheeled them to the boarding entrance. "Here's the tickets," He handed me both of our tickets.

"Hello," A woman said smiling. "Tickets?" I smiled back then handed her our tickets. "Thank you go ahead," She smiled again. Cameron and I started to walk towards the plane.

"I could never act so happy all the time like she did," I laughed a little.

"Oh my god, I know right, I was just muttering 'fake fake fake' over and over," Cameron laughed back.

We both approached the plane, it was pretty typical. White and pretty boring looking. I stepped into it and immediately my stomach went to space. I've had a fear of flying all my life. I took another step and wanted to immediately turn back. Cameron shoved me a little with his fist. I jumped forward and picked a random seat next to a window, just as we were told to do. I twiddled my thumbs trying to get every ounce of energy out, maybe and hopefully I would fall asleep.

Cameron put our suitcases above us in the overhead compartments. He then took the seat next to me. His hand reached over the armrest to retrieve my hand. "Stay calm," He smiled. I nodded slowly still freaking out.

I looked up and saw Nash walking down the aisle of the plane, he took the seat next to us. "You excited to get to Orlando?" Nash asked Cameron and I. Cameron nodded extremely fast, I was hoping his head wouldn't fly away. I, on the other hand, didn't move. "Oh yeah, she has the jitters, I forgot."

"Yeah," Cameron said to Nash. "Lay your head on my shoulder and rest, you'll be fine I promise," He then said to me. I took his advice and shuffled to a comfortable position with my head on his muscular shoulder. I started to close my eyes.

"Nash," I heard Hayes whisper. "Is Amara dating Cam?"

"Yes dork," Nash responded,  I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Oh," Hayes said in a disappointed tone.

"What? Why-? Do you like her?" Nash asked in a shocked voice. I couldn't tell what Hayes responded, all I heard was Nash then say, "Oh."

"Alright everyone, this is your captain speaking, we hope you payed attention to the safety video. Sit back and enjoy the flight," The Captain announced.

I rolled over to where my head was now touching the window. I could feel Cameron get up after I moved. I started to doze off, up until I heard Nash yell, "What the hell Cameron!"

A/N: Sowwy its short. Uhmmm yeah :) Mixture between writers block and I havw to do work around my house.

QOTD: Have you followed my fan account on Twitter? It's @shxnsbae

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter: 

@damnmmendes

Instagram:

@shaynaxobailey

Snapchat:

@shaynaxobailey

Pheed:

@shaynaxobailey

Vine:

Shayna Bailey

Kik:

shaynabailey

Mobli:

@shaynerrrrs

YouTube:

youtube.com/shaynaandkayliah

SUBSCRIBE AND THUMBS UP!

Püma :D