Chapter 41 - Brushed

Cameron's POV

"Hey Cameron," Nash came up to me as we were standing in the elevator. I swallowed the spit I was holding in my throat. Maybe I wouldn't get sick?

"Hey," I responded back, not exactly processing very well after the night before. I smiled a little as I remembered the small kisses and the intense pleasure. The best night of my life was one I'll never regret.

Nash snapped his finger in my face causing me to jump out of my daydream.

A few beeps filled the air. Nash, Aaron, and both Jacks looked at their phones. A smiled spread across their faces; except Nash, he remained gloomy, as if something upset him. Their eyes then immediately met mine; staring at me like I was fresh meat.

"Good job man!" Gilinsky came up to me and lifted his hand in the air. I gave him a high five still confused. What was happening?

"How was it?" Aaron smirked. I scrunched my eyebrows. What?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked; confusion was flying out of my ears. Johnson's mouth dropped, so did Aarons, they could've caught flies if they pleased.

Nash remained staring at his phone, as if it would change in a split second.

"You're last tweet, duh?" Johnson laughed, his usual 'Wow-thats-funny-tell-the-truth' laugh.

"I haven't tweeted today," I awkwardly said my cheeks blushing because of faulty information.

I felt my back pocket, where I normally kept my phone. All I could feel was pocket lint, the rest was empty. "I don't even have my phone." Their faces all dropped. "What?" I laughed, confusion still hanging in the air above my head.

Gilinsky stepped closer again, it was still a confortable distance. He handed me his phone (which was extremely warm, even for being morning) with my 'last tweet' plastered on the screen.

"@CameronDallas: I just fucked Amara @AmaraBell"

"What the hell?" I yelled furious. I started to pace around the elevator, each step filled with more anger. Amara wouldn't take my phone and do that. Or would she? She wouldn't even want Nash to know. Right? I didn't want anyone to know. I paced around the metal box, panting, freaking out. "Guys that wasn't me."

Aaron laughed, why would he laugh? This isn't exactly funny. "Okay, but, did you do it with her?"

I stopped pacing, I stood still, by the wall. "Why do you care?" I yelled in a snotty attitude. I could've been nicer.

"Cause you lost your card, and you basically had sex with your best friend. AKA the hottest girl in the world," Gilinksy answered me with flamed cheeks.

I became inflamed, no one should ever say that. "What did you say?"

"Amara is hot," he laughed, again, I don't see the humor in this.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, Nash; he had a light touch. I looked up to him. His eyes were telling me to quit the fight I would soon lose, they were also telling me they were trapped. I sighed. "Cameron," he began to say. His radiant eyes still remaining on mine. We've been friends for years, but I still notice the vibrancy. "Don't. Amara is yours."

I looked down at my feet; my gray vans, just sitting there, holding my weight. I tapped my left foot trying to think. Who did this?

"Sorry," Gilinsky apologized. He bowed his head down, forgiving me. I wasn't some king.

"It's fine, I agree with you though. She is perfect in every way," I smiled leaning towards his opinion, but still not exactly letting him off his gallow.

"How was it?" He asked wanting to learn more about my previous night. I smiled a little. Should I explain the detail?

My eyes widened, as if I couldn't even explain the experience. "Amazing," I answered, still replaying the memories. "She was absolutely perfect."

I looked over at Nash, who was cringing with jealousy. He really liked her and it was horrible, for me and her.I felt like I was taking a piece from him. But, then again, I want to keep the piece for myself. I was selfish, I am selfish.

"Sounds like she knew what she was doing," Johnson smartly remarked. I nodded and smirked. She did.

The evelvators door soon opened, after what seemed like a couple minutes, or forever in retrospect. Aaron and Nash stepped out first since they were closest to the door, common sense in this era.

The fans began to cheer already, most of us weren't even visible yet.

I finally hit the carpet, not literally, figuratively. I saw a million beautiful faces surrounding the room. I kept trying to move forward without being stopped.

"We're going backstage right?" Aaron asked. Nash confirmed by saying, "Yes."

"Cameron!" Someone called, a light voice, similar to Amara's. I turned and saw a fan crying, tears kept flowing from her cheeks. I ran towards her and immediately engulfed her into a hug. She smelled like vanilla cupcakes; her hair was past her waist. I didn't focus on the color of her eyes long enough to determine what color they were.

"What?" I asked in her neck, my voice becoming muffled.

"Why did you betray your fans like this?" She pulled out of the hug, then her phone, with the tweet that devastated two million people. I blenched (one point vocab word) just thinking about it.

"I didn't say that," I admitted, it was true. "Someone stole my phone and logged into my Twitter."

"Who do you think stole it?" I noticed her eyes were light brown, more of a milk chocolate color. She whipped a tear from her cheek.

I sighed, I honestly didn't know. "I think I have an idea," I lied.

Her face lite up to become a smile. Its stretched from ear to ear. "Good, now go back."

I smiled then walked away. She was kind of rude the way she confronted me and shooed me away. I brushed it off my shoulders, it was something I didn't need to care about at the moment.

A/N: Hay guys please read 'It will always be you' for meeeee by @LoveTheWayYouSmile12

Short. I know. I was sick. And yesterday I read Divergent....in one day. I need help.

Sooooo yeah

Sowwwwwwy.

PQA: my twitta is @damnmmendes

FOTD: I posted a pic on instagram....for once.

QOTD: have you read/seen Divergent?

▲ Follow me on ▲

Twitter: 

@damnmmendes

Instagram:

@shaynaxobailey

@shxnsbae

Snapchat:

@shaynaxobailey

Pheed:

@shaynaxobailey

Vine:

Shayna Bailey

Kik:

shaynabailey

Mobli:

@shaynerrrrs

Püma :D